ASUS GPU TWEAK III

I have Asus gpu tweak III installed because I use a custom fan curve through that app, but everytime i play POE it switches in the software to OC mode. I can't stop it from happening, everytime I switch back to default mode it switches back to OC mode after some time. This doesn't happen in any other game, and it makes my fans run at higher speed cause the temp is rising. I also tried with asus gpu tweak II instead, same problem. I also can't use MSI afterburner so please don't recommend that.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2023, 11:26:38 AM
"
RawhideSaiti wrote:
I have Asus gpu tweak III installed because I use a custom fan curve through that app, but everytime i play POE it switches in the software to OC mode. I can't stop it from happening, everytime I switch back to default mode it switches back to OC mode after some time. This doesn't happen in any other game, and it makes my fans run at higher speed cause the temp is rising. I also tried with asus gpu tweak II instead, same problem. I also can't use MSI afterburner so please don't recommend that.

couldn't that be a safeguard because of temp rise ?
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
couldn't that be a safeguard because of temp rise ?

Would you care to elaborate? Cause it doesn't make sense to me how it could be a safeguard to put it in overclock mode as that mode would make the temps go even higher.
Last edited by RawhideSaiti on Apr 17, 2023, 5:17:14 PM
"
RawhideSaiti wrote:

Would you care to elaborate? Cause it doesn't make sense to me how it could be a safeguard to put it in overclock mode as that mode would make the temps go even higher.

Oh I thought we were talking about the fan curve / speed.

I guess you will need to make a support ticket with Asus.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
RawhideSaiti wrote:

Oh I thought we were talking about the fan curve / speed.

I guess you will need to make a support ticket with Asus.

No it is Path of exile that is the problem not ASUS software
"
RawhideSaiti wrote:

No it is Path of exile that is the problem not ASUS software

Well then I wish you the best of luck. GGG doesn't offer TECH support "for the moment" (been like this for several years now).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info