How do i manage my ignore list?

Simple question, where is it, and how can i access it.
The bots are going wild
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2022, 3:47:59 AM
Simple answer: you don't.

All you can do is purge it.

The bots change their handle every few minutes so I would say purge your list as it's full and start again ;)

Command is:

/clear_ignore_list
Last edited by skummmm on Dec 20, 2022, 6:51:35 PM
Ty, and thats shameless
There is no tool yet to maintain your ignore list.

Probably because, given that you maintain the list of names in a text file on your computer, the process of cleaning and re- adding all names would require you to click for adding every single name after starting your ahk script to not be banneable
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm sure they'll implement a more comprehensive chat/social UI before beta ends.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
maybe don't use /global? unless u have a global number that's not infected i guess?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
I'm sure they'll implement a more comprehensive chat/social UI before beta ends.

lol i knew you were one of us

now this is what i call some common ground!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 23, 2022, 3:05:04 AM
The technology for adequate social features just isn't quite there yet. They're too busy monetizing crap like flasks to trouble themselves with such trivial things.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info