Leap slam skill can't be used

Not sure why but I socketed a leap slam gem on an item and I am unable to use it (skill can't be used) . I am using a sword and have no clue why I wouldnt be able to use since I have tried the same build many other times in the past. If its something I am missing can anyone give me an idea what it is? Thank you
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 2:03:13 AM
Do you have enough mana?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Maybe swap fortify for lifetap to test.
Last edited by SoulMule on Sep 20, 2022, 8:19:27 PM
I'm having the same problem when I use claw, but when I switch to axe, sword or mace I can use it normally
Can't use leapslam with all types of weapons including claws and thrusting one handed swords. Try out a different weapon from a vendor to see if that's your problem. Try whiting blades in it's place.
"
Sllaker wrote:
I'm having the same problem when I use claw, but when I switch to axe, sword or mace I can use it normally

Leap Slam - Requires an Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Sword or Staff.
I'm new to the game. First character. I've been trying to use leap slam my entire play through and every time it says skill can't be used. I've tried to put it in several different swords. I have the strength requirement met. Makes no sense.
"
fridge2018 wrote:
I'm new to the game. First character. I've been trying to use leap slam my entire play through and every time it says skill can't be used. I've tried to put it in several different swords. I have the strength requirement met. Makes no sense.

Your profile is private and we can't see your characters so we can't help you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info