The good thing here is...

That since everyone's been "quitting the league," my ping times have never been better!

THANKS!

-Seebs
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2022, 11:49:47 PM
This league is amazing, too bad that people focus on praising some streamers instead of trying it themselves.

Yes loot the first day or two before hotfix was bad, i had like 1 alch from 10maps.

But now? Now i drown in chaos orbs and find tons of unique items.
The only thing that consistently gives me no reward is the Lake, i ran 12 of them at once and had like 8chaos of loot, always maxing the number of loot and tiers.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE wrote:
This league is amazing

The only thing that consistently gives me no reward is the Lake

But... the league.. is the lake?

Last edited by trixxar on Aug 27, 2022, 11:06:22 PM
"
trixxar wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
This league is amazing

The league is quite the league indeed, but league is also league and beyond what is league.

My favorite part is when you kill Kaom and he shouts "At least I got to see Path of Exile Lake of Kalandra before my death *urghhh*"

But yeah the league mechanic should feel little better or I'm super unlucky.

I mean my build is finished and i still did not even see single "mirror your accesory" thing I'm now working on second build.

But loot in other places is good and that is what counts too, as everything is part of the league experience.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE wrote:
"
trixxar wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
This league is amazing

The league is quite the league indeed, but league is also league and beyond what is league.

My favorite part is when you kill Kaom and he shouts "At least I got to see Path of Exile Lake of Kalandra before my death *urghhh*"

But yeah the league mechanic should feel little better or I'm super unlucky.

I mean my build is finished and i still did not even see single "mirror your accesory" thing I'm now working on second build.

But loot in other places is good and that is what counts too, as everything is part of the league experience.

But.... Isn't Jason at the bottom of the lake?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info