Bricking implicit mod on rare boots, why?

I had some 1-5 lighting dmg per acc boots, i press alt, the mod says IMPLICIT.
I use a red ichor that adds a EXPLICIT mod.

IT REMOVED THE LIGHTNING DMG STACK MOD and gave some dogshit on it.
WHY? WHY CAN'T THIS FUCKING GAME EVER DO WHAT IT FUCKING SAYS OR WHAT ONE WOULD EXPECT BASED ON THE LANGUAGE IT USES?

Jesus FUCKING christ.

Can't we get a fucking craft SIMULATOR bench?
Unlimited orbs etc. Every item we craft gets reset once we take it out.

You know that teaches a player 50000% FASTER AND BETTER how shit works
than reading 500 fucking pages of nerd shit crafting guides and wikipedie on 20 different sites that all look like a fucking spreadsheet spaceshuttle cockpit guide..... holy fuck I'm so tired of wasting SO MUCH TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT everything could be done so much faster and smoother and BETTER!

GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER GGG.

And now before any fucking grifters tryhards coming here trying to dunk on me "LOL HE MAD such a tiny thing made him snap??"

NO! IT's 50 things EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. FOR YEARS. NOT AN END IN SIGHT.

I got a complaint bug bullshit glitch fucking improve everything BIBLE THE SIZE OF A FUCKING PHONE BOOK.... I'm so SICK OF THIS SHIT.
Paying to be a fucking TEST PIGGY and PAYING FOR IT.
Last edited by OneTwoTimer on Jun 18, 2022, 8:06:38 AM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2022, 12:51:59 PM
What is "red ichor that adds a EXPLICIT mod"?

You can use Craft of Exile Emulator
The searing exarchs stuff clearly say it adds implicit.
You really need to learn how to read. Ichor currency doesnt do Explicit mods.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Thats an oof. Lesson learned though.
"
OneTwoTimer wrote:
I had some 1-5 lighting dmg per acc boots, i press alt, the mod says IMPLICIT.
I use a red ichor that adds a EXPLICIT mod.

IT REMOVED THE LIGHTNING DMG STACK MOD and gave some dogshit on it.
WHY? WHY CAN'T THIS FUCKING GAME EVER DO WHAT IT FUCKING SAYS OR WHAT ONE WOULD EXPECT BASED ON THE LANGUAGE IT USES?

Jesus FUCKING christ.

Can't we get a fucking craft SIMULATOR bench?
Unlimited orbs etc. Every item we craft gets reset once we take it out.

You know that teaches a player 50000% FASTER AND BETTER how shit works
than reading 500 fucking pages of nerd shit crafting guides and wikipedie on 20 different sites that all look like a fucking spreadsheet spaceshuttle cockpit guide..... holy fuck I'm so tired of wasting SO MUCH TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT everything could be done so much faster and smoother and BETTER!

GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER GGG.

And now before any fucking grifters tryhards coming here trying to dunk on me "LOL HE MAD such a tiny thing made him snap??"

NO! IT's 50 things EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. FOR YEARS. NOT AN END IN SIGHT.

I got a complaint bug bullshit glitch fucking improve everything BIBLE THE SIZE OF A FUCKING PHONE BOOK.... I'm so SICK OF THIS SHIT.
Paying to be a fucking TEST PIGGY and PAYING FOR IT.

sad for your loss Exile but error 40 isn't a bug or GGG's fault....
Imagine writing a huge rant post about how GGG's crafting system isn't consistent with the language and then finding out you misread 'Exarch' as 'Explicit' ... must be embarassing.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 19, 2022, 10:46:19 PM
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
Imagine writing a huge rant post about how GGG's crafting system isn't consistent with the language and then finding out you misread 'Exarch' as 'Explicit' ... must be embarassing.

Yeah sadly I'm better at reading... than most here at understanding my point.

A item can have a confusing amount of mods that come over the basic 3x prefix 3x suffix list.

Corrupted, fractured, influenced, ichors, enchanted... all these extra mods and you can't know what "text slot" they use unless you know.

You have so many layers of mods on otp of each other. Implicits, then enchant, then annoint... where does it start or end? The design is anything but userfriendly. Would help a lot if they made alternative item popups with a simple list of rows: left side the name pre1/pre2... suf1/suf2...imp1/imp2...
and on their respectful right side the actual mod or a "empty" slot line.

Now with these boots I thought, as probably anyone with a common sense approach, that the lightning dmg/acc mod was just "implicit attack" was just taking 1 slot, and the other slot could be either a blue or red ichor imp mod.
So my assumption that I could have the acc stack mod, plus one ichor mod was technically correct, a item has room for 2 imp mods.

BUT since this would probably create many combinations of 2 too powerful mods, the devs had to block it, and of course put the most important part of this information in a regular blue text in the ichor description, instead of... I don't know, bright white or something else more eye catching?

So just now I noticed I read the ichors
"Adds a Lesser Searing Exarch implicit modifier
to a Body Armour, Boots, Gloves or Helmet.
This replaces any existing implicit modifiers
other than Eater of Worlds implicit modifiers."

Ofc I just fastread it assuming the last line was going to be something like
"...replaces any existing mods of the eater of the worlds searing arsehole modifiers whatever ya ya ya got it"
When it reads "any other THAN..."

There you go problem solved.
I didn't read the fine print anally out of habit because text descriptions in poe aren't really optimised, without any highlights on critical words or key info. Both me and ggg at fault, for reading too fast and having bland long ass descriptions. Leave the names out or come up with something snappier and shorter. Searing fiery glorious exarchious elaxtus maximus of the world eating hunger ending..... can you get any more confusing? Sorry but my brain is so full from stress I came to play a game and relax. Item categories shouldn't be a guest introduction to a fucking kings wedding okay? I read more than 2 names on a item/category/mod/currency and everything after that: I'm out. My instinct says this shit ain't vital for my irl survival, fuck it, who cares, something something blablabla.

So yea how about you step up your game and shorten the names in future content.

Just admitting you were wrong and no one is at fault but yourself is one of the hardest things a human can do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info