Delirium Chances with Atlas Passives

So I'm trying to run a ton of delirium. To do this I took all of the atlas nodes that turn off content and give +2% except for delirium and expedition (so 8 nodes total, +16%) and Stream of Consciousness (+50% for map content but no fragments). Along with that I took all the delirium nodes that give increased chance.

Doing the math thats:
+16 from exclusivity nodes
+50 from Stream of Consciousness
+7 from delirium nodes
+4(?) from delirium base chance

This should mean I have a total of 77% chance of mirrors per map

Yet, in the past 7 maps I've run I have gotten no delirium mirrors (while 5 of the maps have an expedition which makes sense as Im getting +66% chance for expedition).

Is their something wrong with how I'm understanding the mods on the nodes, or is it just generally glitched on delirium?

My Atlas Tree for refrence:
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 6:12:51 PM
When you have "2% increased chance" it's 2% from something.

Let's say you pick a node of "100% increase chance to spawn a delirium mirror".

If you have a base chance of 5% to encounter a delirium mirror, this 100% effect will make it a 10% chance of encountering a mirror.

If you dont know the base chance to spawn any mechanic, you can't say for sure how many time you would encounter a mechanic doing the atlas.
"
Craios wrote:

If you have a base chance of 5% to encounter a delirium mirror, this 100% effect will make it a 10% chance of encountering a mirror.

If you dont know the base chance to spawn any mechanic, you can't say for sure how many time you would encounter a mechanic doing the atlas.

Have heard anywhere from 6% to 8% base chance for a prior league mechanic to spawn in any given map, all other things being equal.

2% increased chance is 6 + 6(0.02) = 6.12% chance. Not something you'd notice.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Craios wrote:

Have heard anywhere from 6% to 8% base chance for a prior league mechanic to spawn in any given map, all other things being equal.

2% increased chance is 6 + 6(0.02) = 6.12% chance. Not something you'd notice.

While that may be true, does stream of consciousness apply first? If so it still should be at the very least 50*(1.02)^8 which is still 58%. If it doesnt apply first then would it be better to just generally respec out of most of the singularity nodes?
"
erumi321 wrote:
So I'm trying to run a ton of delirium. To do this I took all of the atlas nodes that turn off content and give +2% except for delirium and expedition (so 8 nodes total, +16%) and Stream of Consciousness (+50% for map content but no fragments). Along with that I took all the delirium nodes that give increased chance.

Doing the math thats:
+16 from exclusivity nodes
+50 from Stream of Consciousness
+7 from delirium nodes
+4(?) from delirium base chance

This should mean I have a total of 77% chance of mirrors per map

Yet, in the past 7 maps I've run I have gotten no delirium mirrors (while 5 of the maps have an expedition which makes sense as Im getting +66% chance for expedition).

Is their something wrong with how I'm understanding the mods on the nodes, or is it just generally glitched on delirium?

My Atlas Tree for refrence:

The math doesn't work this way, not entirely

8 % base
4 % (8 * 0.5) from stream of consciousness
16 % from exclusivity
7 % from deli nodes

35 % chance to spawn the mirror
"
Xyel wrote:

The math doesn't work this way, not entirely

8 % base
4 % (8 * 0.5) from stream of consciousness
16 % from exclusivity
7 % from deli nodes

35 % chance to spawn the mirror

Alright thank you for clearing it up! Makes more sense why im not seeing it as much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info