How to put "Curse Enemies with Despair on Hit, with 40% increased Effect" on Shaper's Touch gloves ?

Wondering how to get the implicit on the gloves. Have a pair with it on but I need 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength, not 1% so I have to buy a pair and try to put the "Curse Enemies with Despair on Hit, with 40% increased Effect" on myself

Also - can you apply this to a corrupted pair or does it have to be uncorrupted gloves ?
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2022, 6:49:45 PM
It is a random result from corrupting it with a vaal orb, which can only be applied to uncorrupted items (and some uniques that explicitly state that they can be modified while corrupted).

To have a better chance of getting a specific corrupted implicit, you can use the Locus of Corruption in the Temple of Atzoatl, but it has a chance of destroying the item entirely in addition to corrupting it into a rare item.

In most cases, there is also the chance of adding another curse that might overwrite the one you actually want, but Despair is the last one that applies, so unless you try to use another curse elsewhere, a second curse explicit will not be detrimental.
2% es per str Shapers are legacy

you're better off just BUYING them

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/2P3VejFk
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
2% es per str Shapers are legacy

you're better off just BUYING them

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/2P3VejFk

Agree it is easier to buy except I need +2 instead of the usual +1 to ES from Strength as well. The "cheap ones" only have the +1 on them. The closest I can get so far is for about 5ex and this doesn't have the best Armour and ES (need 115-118). Guess I'll just keep an eye out for it
if you click my link again, actually click on the mod '%es per str'

this will sort it with the 2% ones first. theres a pair for sale for 1 ex right now.

and another pair for 5ex

stop worrying about the % armor/es roll.

an 80% roll has 240 armor/50 es. a 120% roll has 265/55 es. its 5 es and 25 armor. super irrelevant.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Apr 3, 2022, 4:28:02 PM
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
if you click my link again, actually click on the mod '%es per str'

this will sort it with the 2% ones first. theres a pair for sale for 1 ex right now.

and another pair for 5ex

stop worrying about the % armor/es roll.

an 80% roll has 240 armor/50 es. a 120% roll has 265/55 es. its 5 es and 25 armor. super irrelevant.

Thanks for the sort tip ! I see the one for 1ex. My build is heavily reliant on Armour and ES but as you say in POB the difference is barely there. Even at 80% it adds several 100's to my overall ES which I need and the armour hardly dips from what it is now. Probably grab that one in a few days if it's still around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info