League mechanic and mapping

So I actually think this new league mechanic paired with the new bosses that drop those jewels are actually going into mapping more than ever.

Usually I spend my league into gambling stacked decks from heists, or doing other things than mapping..

I find this league to be very rewarding in terms of mapping content, as you can combine many recipes to get a shower of currency ( I don't find it bad currency fuels better gear crafting and so on).

What are your thoughts on what you are focusing ( I focused on blight but I am getting very unlucky with Casia spawning on maps, cuz yea she hates me)

Might be the first league I actually don't drop mapping after killing the end bosses.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Feb 7, 2022, 6:20:08 AM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2022, 8:03:11 AM
I'm really not pressed for time. Going to milk this one for three months. Just discovered that there's more to this recipe thing than simply making more thingies. Need to work on figuring out those recipes too.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm really not pressed for time. Going to milk this one for three months. Just discovered that there's more to this recipe thing than simply making more thingies. Need to work on figuring out those recipes too.

I'm using Grim's spreadsheet.
He likes his spreadsheets.
Bless his heart.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/19GfTxIvecLvsrqISvXTGR7srvha5Im4v0DA9a9dso44/htmlview?pru=AAABfvX-5y4*TzS0gf10uNFTzRjb9X5LAw#

(the 2nd tab is what I'm finding most helpful for recipes)
Last edited by 009Status on Feb 7, 2022, 9:27:56 AM
I usually use the first week of a league to really get settled in the endgame. This time around, I reached red maps in 2-3 days, which is a first for me. And I'm glad I did, because mapping in this league seems like fun.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Playing SSF the 4 archnemesis bosses are always a good currency boost per map. Fast and simple, while mapping. Like it :)
wish they would add a recipe button that could show you what you have and what you are missing from a recipe...it's stupid to just alt tab every time to check what you have and what you are missing from recipes.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info