League Concept: Dungeon League - PvE with PvP aspect

Hello there GGG i've had this idea floating around in my head and i thought why not post it here.

Dungeon League

In this league players would enter dungeons via the league npc, these dungeons would have more bosses than normal as well as a beefed up final boss, Players would have to choose to continue on to a final boss or opt out to keep their loot.

Dungeons ideally would also need to offer some opportunity for players to choose between say a room of dangerous traps or fighting a mid boss to progress to the next tier of the dungeon or floor.

Creating your own dungeon:

At some point the player will unlock the ability to start creating a dungeon layout, it would be nice to be able to select a tileset and if you are feeling super generous even decorate these :P ahem** moving on.

Once the player has a dungeon layout started they will need to capture monsters to defend it starting with white, blue, yellow and eventually a unique boss, This could be done through the map device similar to how the souls are capatured.

The items placed into the map device would give (max 3.. 4 with similacrum completed)will capture random monsters in the vessels upon killing the final boss or something similar to this. Players could trade these items to build the perfect dungeon.

Defending the dungeon:

So having a dungeon is cool, You have all the monsters you could have ever wanted guarding your hoard, you just need someone to attack it.. At first players should have to content with a beefed up rogue exile or some other random configured npc to challenge their initial dungeons

then you have an opt-in pvp system where real players will take on their dungeons, the dungeon master could watch the whole thing go down but not interact or see the persons name, It would also be nice to for them to be able to see you at the end of the event, sell them mtx!

Equipping your monsters:

of course normal monsters are not going to give your foes much of a challenge so there will need to be a way to upgrade them and i propose this is literally giving them items, this mechanic would eat a lot of items in the economy as people try to strengthen their armys also making a lot of normally cheap equipment worth putting up on the market.

real pvp mode:

I don't see this happening but it would be absolutely bonkers to have YOURSELF as the final boss of your dungeon, players would naturally be able to opt out without fighting you to keep their current rewards.

This league concept would allow us to interact with monsters, unique monsters and many bosses in a way that we never have been able to before.. I'll post more here if it comes to mind, appreciate any input anyone has if they like this concept.
Innocence forgives you
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2021, 4:30:09 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info