Sulphite hoarding monsters

In the 3.16 Atlas rework, all Delve related Atlas passives have been moved to Valdo's Rest and compressed together. As a result, you always get the 'Sulphite hoarding monsters' with any Niko buffs.

Those monsters are doing way too much damage. Especially in T16 with good quantity (i.e. an 8-mod map that you want to run with Niko). They are often more dangerous than the map boss.

The Atlas passives should be purely beneficial. This one has a strong downside attached to the upside. Just like the stupid Scourge league. Except that it's a core mechanic that consumes a valuable resource (Atlas passive points) and should not have any downsides.

Please nerf the 'Sulphite hoarding monsters'. Or just remove them.
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2021, 11:07:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
agreedddddd, i got oneshot by them so many times already
"
Kelvynn wrote:
In the 3.16 Atlas rework, all Delve related Atlas passives have been moved to Valdo's Rest and compressed together. As a result, you always get the 'Sulphite hoarding monsters' with any Niko buffs.

Those monsters are doing way too much damage. Especially in T16 with good quantity (i.e. an 8-mod map that you want to run with Niko). They are often more dangerous than the map boss.

The Atlas passives should be purely beneficial. This one has a strong downside attached to the upside. Just like the stupid Scourge league. Except that it's a core mechanic that consumes a valuable resource (Atlas passive points) and should not have any downsides.

Please nerf the 'Sulphite hoarding monsters'. Or just remove them.

That's a shit load of passive atlas nodes they'd need to remove to meet the requirement of no downside.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
wait they do damage?

thats news to me.. you guys probably just need some armor to mitigate the damage.
Lol, some1 still can run and actually play PoE?! I thought its abandoned after leaguestart. Crashes, lags, other issues. Whyyyy you insist to try to play it at al!?

xD
I've never really noticed more damage than any other avergage mob on these niko map missions to be honest + they give a tad bit more sulphite on kill so they are fine in my book, but you definitely gotta strike a balance between investment in defences and damage this league if you aren't lucky enough to get that streamer rng where mageblood Belts and Squire shields rain down on you on a daily basis.
Last edited by AShugars on Nov 26, 2021, 11:08:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info