Crown of the Inward Eye

I'm confused how this actually works. Do the various transfigurations work off the Passive tree?

I switched out this helmet:

for this one on my Reave guy DharmaKazi and his life dropped 500 points and his mouseover dps 20k or so.

My max mana did go up. My armor also went down.

Thanks
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Oct 13, 2021, 12:25:36 PM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2021, 12:55:13 PM
My guess from a short look at your character: You need the crafted int on that helmet to wear another gearpiece that turned red and was unusable when you changed the helmets (the shield with the blasphemy in most likely).
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
"
transfigurations work off the Passive tree?

yes, they are keywords that activate when your wear the item, instead of passive that you need to be allocate
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
My guess from a short look at your character: You need the crafted int on that helmet to wear another gearpiece that turned red and was unusable when you changed the helmets (the shield with the blasphemy in most likely).

Aha, you are correct. I noticed that my frost bomb intelligence need had inactivated the gloves and removed it, but not noticed the shield.

When I fixed blasphemy, my life went up 25, mana about 100 and dps 7k.

Thanks for noticing that.
US Mountain Time Zone
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
transfigurations work off the Passive tree?

yes, they are keywords that activate when your wear the item, instead of passive that you need to be allocate
Thank you.
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info