Farric Wolf Alpha orb doesn't unlock the recipe

I've bought some Farric Wolf Alpha and some Farric Lynx Alpha orbs, used at least 2 of each, the lynx unlocked the recipe, the wolf didn't.

I did some research and it seems that using a beast orb should unlock it for beastcrafting, and that's what happened with the lynx, but for some reason the wolf won't unlock the recipe.

I've tried relogging, leaving and coming back to the menagerie, getting the wolves to orbs and using it again, trading with a friend and such.
The weird thing is, that it unlocked for my friend when he used it, so it appears to be a problem with my account specifically.

I would very much appreciate some help understanting what is happening.

Thank you!
Last edited by laiozatt on Aug 20, 2021, 11:02:35 PM
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2021, 1:51:15 AM
Capture the beast yourself

Buying beast does not unlock recipe
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
This has been an ongoing problem for several leagues now, the only solution that ever gets offered is that you need to catch the beast yourself first, then you can use ones bought in trade. Which is to say, no solution at all.
"
el_indio wrote:
This has been an ongoing problem for several leagues now

I doubt in beast league it was ever worked. It seems more like there was a bug allow you to do so and then in 3.14 when they change to add 10 more recipes it was ninja fixed again
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:

I doubt in beast league it was ever worked. It seems more like there was a bug allow you to do so and then in 3.14 when they change to add 10 more recipes it was ninja fixed again

What is the point of beast trading if you need to capture the beast first yourself? The beasts you need to craft aspects are so rare, not to mention that you will likely only require a single one anyway.
"
if you need to capture the beast first yourself?

What is the point of leveling when the game is equal to mapping

Dude.....the game is designed to play not skipping everything by buying

"
The beasts you need to craft aspects are so rare

The aspect beast is the bosses. They never show up in the wild

Yes the portal beast is a bit rare, but the boss, you can just join a boss fight and the recipe is yours

"
neohongkong wrote:
Capture the beast yourself

Buying beast does not unlock recipe

Well, as I said, other beasts I learned buying and using it. The wolf also unlocked for my friend using it, not capturing.

Anyway, I managed to find it on the wild with a lot of scarabs, and it unbugged it!

Thank you guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info