How do i report a scammer?

I have complete proof of this person scamming me and would like to see this person receive a ban.
Scammed me 6exalt.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2024, 2:24:25 AM
email your evidence to support
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Hey there, Sorry to hear this has happened to you! Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this. Please provide the account/character name of the player who's done this, alongside a brief overview on what's happened and we'll look into this case and moderate accordingly.
Hey good day @GGG I was attempting a trade with PSN:brick783youthful in game name:Gender_blender for a item they post in TM and during the trade I sent him 20 Divine ORB and and I accidentally press accept before they send the offer and they took my 20D and didn’t give me anything and I ask back for it and they text back Ty and left the hide out am still in they hide out and am traumatized by their thieving action I spend a lot of money on this game buying cosmetics and I would like to get back my 20 Divine ORB I would really appreciate it
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about this! Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this. Please provide the account/character name of the player who's done this, alongside a brief overview on what's happened and we'll look into this case and moderate accordingly.
Last edited by Taylor_GGG on Jul 20, 2024, 7:40:42 PM
So, GGG DO NOT restore itmes, it dosen't matter how they are lost.

"
Rieco98 wrote:
I sent him 20 Divine ORB and and I accidentally press accept

While you should report scams, i wouldn't hold your breath for immediate action, so far as we know the moderation action is to flag the account, if it keeps getting flags for scamming it will end up getting banned.

Yours wasn't a scam, and also...don't necro old posts.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info