Cannot find Siosa's Golden Pages

I am trying to do the quest in the library. I looked at a Youtube video, and the guy has arrows telling him where the pages are. I do not see that. I am wondering if this i a bug maybe? Or am I missing something?

I have left the library, and come back some hours later and checked again. I have checked all Siosa's conversation topics. I have run out of things to try.

I am on "Heist League", "Short Allocation", "London (EU Realm" in case that makes a difference.
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2020, 2:44:37 PM
"
DrPix wrote:
I am trying to do the quest in the library. I looked at a Youtube video, and the guy has arrows telling him where the pages are. I do not see that. I am wondering if this i a bug maybe? Or am I missing something?

I have left the library, and come back some hours later and checked again. I have checked all Siosa's conversation topics. I have run out of things to try.

I am on "Heist League", "Short Allocation", "London (EU Realm" in case that makes a difference.

Hiya,

Just to check - have you located/entered the Archives? This is an area with an entrance found in the Library itself which does not show up on the in-game mini map.
No, I had not. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
"
DrPix wrote:
No, I had not. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

No problem, good luck with your continued adventures throughout Wraeclast. :D
How to find the Archives

Spoiler
The entrance to the Archive is in the Library.
It is the ONLY entrance in the campaign that DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE MINI MAP.

Thus it can be VERY hard for a newbie to spot, if you are used to using the mini map to find exits.

You have to find a glowing candle on the wall, click it, then the exit to Archive appears.
Last edited by Odif on Dec 26, 2020, 2:45:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info