How do I search for Cluster Jewels

Hi all, I'm trying to find/buy some specific cluster jewels and no matter what I enter into the search engine on poe.trade, it gives 'No results found, try widening your search criteria'.

I have tried both 'Any' and 'Jewel' in item type. I have searched for Large Cluster Jewel and Medium Cluster Jewel in the name bar. I have tried adding +% Fire Damage and +% Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier in the mods. I also tried adding the names of notables (like Burning Bright) in the name bar. I have also tried searching in both Heist and Standard.

None of these delivers any search results. I even tried importing the item data from the game with copy-paste. That gave everything from flasks to armour items to rings as results, but no cluster jewels. How do I actually find cluster jewels in the database, and how do I input the specific notables I'm looking for? Thanks in advance for any help.
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2023, 8:22:54 PM
"
porous2 wrote:
Hi all, I'm trying to find/buy some specific cluster jewels and no matter what I enter into the search engine on poe.trade, it gives 'No results found, try widening your search criteria'.

I have tried both 'Any' and 'Jewel' in item type. I have searched for Large Cluster Jewel and Medium Cluster Jewel in the name bar. I have tried adding +% Fire Damage and +% Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier in the mods. I also tried adding the names of notables (like Burning Bright) in the name bar. I have also tried searching in both Heist and Standard.

None of these delivers any search results. I even tried importing the item data from the game with copy-paste. That gave everything from flasks to armour items to rings as results, but no cluster jewels. How do I actually find cluster jewels in the database, and how do I input the specific notables I'm looking for? Thanks in advance for any help.

poe.trade is a 3 party site. Try using the official site https://www.pathofexile.com/trade
OK, thanks, I tried that site and at least it gives me the option to select Cluster Jewel as an item type. There isn't anything in the rest of the criteria (Weapon Filters, etc) that pertains to cluster jewels, so I thought I'd have to add the mods I want to narrow the search. I started with a basic +#% To Fire Damage. And... no results found.

To be specific, I'm looking for a Large Cluster Jewel with at least one socket, and which has Burning Bright and preferably a second notable as well. How would I communicate that to the search engine?
Last edited by porous2 on Nov 22, 2020, 5:25:09 AM
"
porous2 wrote:
OK, thanks, I tried that site and at least it gives me the option to select Cluster Jewel as an item type. There isn't anything in the rest of the criteria (Weapon Filters, etc) that pertains to cluster jewels, so I thought I'd have to add the mods I want to narrow the search. I started with a basic +#% To Fire Damage. And... no results found.

To be specific, I'm looking for a Large Cluster Jewel with at least one socket, and which has Burning Bright and preferably a second notable as well. How would I communicate that to the search engine?

Here you go: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/WbqpwObSm
(if you play Standard, change the league setting.)
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Nov 22, 2020, 9:25:42 AM
"
porous2 wrote:

Read a cluster jewel, they don't give "+#% to fire damage" they give "added small passive skills add", "also grant" and for notable "added passive skill is" or light blue color text is enchant for sockets, main effect on passives, etc...

So for added fire damage you have to put "added small passive skills add (Whatever you need from list)"

If you want it to have a socket then it has to be "ENCHANT"

It can be confusing at start, dont worry.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Nov 22, 2020, 9:45:34 AM
Thank you both, that is most helpful!
and if you don't know the exact wording of something, use ~ at the start to do a fuzzy match search .
Thank you, I suspect I'll need to use that function a lot. :D
How about lets make it as hard as possible to find anything out.
"
How about lets make it as hard as possible to find anything out.

"~ench" literally offers the "added small passive adds#" which is the keyword for clusters.. then select that and start typing your type of jewel

it takes longer to add/remove corrupted, itemlevel etc

and you can directly search for notables by name

how would you make it easiers, show your cc code sir
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info