What should I deal with the low tier maps?

Since I have got all watchstones and socket in my atlas, that will upgrade every map to a minimum T14 situation. Then, what should I do with the previous low tier maps, for example T1 beach map, as they seems not dropping new maps respect to minimum T14 maps drop condition.
Could someone kindly explain the new map drop mechanism or am I just so unlucky to find a drop?
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2019, 1:17:23 AM

Nothing has changed with how maps can drop from last league to this one.
A tier1 map could only ever drop tier1/2/3 maps. if you're doing a tier 1, and your atlas is fully tier14+, you wont get any map drops.

if you want high tier maps to drop, run high tier maps. Same as always.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Dec 31, 2019, 1:08:37 AM
"
JJJVic wrote:
Since I have got all watchstones and socket in my atlas, that will upgrade every map to a minimum T14 situation. Then, what should I do with the previous low tier maps, for example T1 beach map, as they seems not dropping new maps respect to minimum T14 maps drop condition.
Could someone kindly explain the new map drop mechanism or am I just so unlucky to find a drop?

The map drop pool is always from your active map in the atlas. If you go to atlas and hover into beach map it is t14 then beach t14 will be included in the pool of map drop. If t10 beach then will be t10 beach, t8,t4,t1 respectively.

So to fullfil requirement of T1 beach included in your map drop pool. You need that there is no watchstone socketed in "Glennach Cairn".

for the next level. the atlas completion bonus and awakening completion bonus have two notable bonus.

1. one tier higher
2. two tier higher
3. shit drop (under tier)

all of them have rules. map that will be included into your map drop pool must be active in your atlas.

for example you doing incremental map farming. example, farm t7 map for the intention to drop t8 map. When map drop during your t7 run and it fulfill the condition "one tier higher" then it will scan your atlas find if there exists "t8" map that active, If there is no "t8" map that active in your atlas then no map will drop. It is same with "two tier higher" condition.

So when you run t7 map with intention of dropping t8 map, you better make sure there is t8 map that "active".

Last edited by Ankparp on Dec 31, 2019, 1:12:36 AM
Thank you very much. Happy new year, exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info