3.9 Summoner Skeletons vs Zombies

Hi there,

So I reviewed a lot of builds after patch notes for 3.9 and obviously we know Zombies received a huge nerf but many ppl still think they're viable.

As an option there're skeletons.

I'm very curious about your opinion on this, which Necro sounds better for a new 3.9 league.
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2019, 7:50:26 PM
Just do both, zombies are still going to be useful meat shields. Skeletons will be great for dmg
I skipped last league so I missed the super strong zombies, but my starter for this league will be the same I've used a few times. Zombies and vaal skellies with carnage and host chieftains providing charges. Zombies kill all in the map and pop vaal skellies on the boss. Femur of the Saints is good and also cheap. I may move to Queens sword this time though to make up for the movement speed Nerfs. Was just fine without it before. Zombie nerfs and armor/phys changes...may need to summon skellies here and there to assist, but we'll see. I'm confident zombies will still be strong. Might just need to decrease damage a bit and grab more minion speed and minion life from the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info