Will our MTXes and other premium purchases migrate to PoE 2?

This needs to be answered.

Over the years I've spent considerable amount of money. I would like to know - for everyone's sake - if all the microtransactions and stash upgrades will migrate / work once PoE 2 (or rather 4.0) gets released.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2019, 7:56:55 PM
"
Ydoum wrote:

Over the years I've spent considerable amount of money. I would like to know - for everyone's sake - if all the microtransactions and stash upgrades will migrate / work once PoE 2 (or rather 4.0) gets released.

Yes, Chris confirmed this is his opening "speech".
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

Yes, Chris confirmed this is his opening "speech".

Wasn't able to watch it, so thank you for your reply.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
your welcome. :)
they are not transferring anywhere, it's the same game, just different stories to level through.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yup, PoE 2 is for marketing. It’s more practice to think of it as patch 4.0 of PoE.
HanSoloDK and lagwin1980 are right! If anyone's interested, Chris mentions these details specifically here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info