To all of the WHINERS out there, "Oh no I can't handle your tactics"

Played a guy today character name Thyger. His tactic was to keep me at arms length and hit me with his slightly longer EK. My tactic was to run in close to him as possible to hit him with my molten shell and then EK him back. He of course would run when I did that until he got far enough away to not get hit by my molten shell but to still hit me with EK.

At about the second round I notice he is taunting me that I am running away too much. However this is hypocritical since he also runs from me because he can't handle me at close range.

My point in this story is that if you can't handle someones build that is YOUR problem. My skills were not OP skills for pvp. I wasn't spamming the cheesy quad bear trap or any stupid thing like that. Although HE was using bear trap and still couldnt beat me.

So anyway I taunt the guy back and pull ahead 3 rounds to 1. He cries that he is bored and leaves the match.

Thats what crying B****** get.

Edit: Apparently his account name is also Thyger. I am going to invite him in here maybe for a fun discussion....
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Mar 17, 2013, 9:05:40 PM
While you are somewhat right, I will complain all I want when I have to face double Ice Spear Totem permacurse Witches.
"
ojmcfly wrote:
While you are somewhat right, I will complain all I want when I have to face double Ice Spear Totem permacurse Witches.
. ^ dual totem witches are so gay
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Dual totems is probably my least favorite build to face. Can't blame them for being really powerful. I can't imagine how some of the melee guys feel when they run into my templar. Its just paper, rock, scissors.....with traps thrown in lol.
Standard Forever
what? Snotty tear eyed newbs are one of the best things about pvp lol.

A good match is a match filled with cries, makes my day.
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
"
sugarpuff wrote:

I can only imagine the amount of tears that you have caused puff. Playing you makes me want to punch a baby in the face ;)
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
sugarpuff wrote:

I can only imagine the amount of tears that you have caused puff. Playing you makes me want to punch a baby in the face ;)

+1... I sometimes give people free stuff if they are a low level people who kill themselves on tempest shield.
only fair pvp game is chess , all other depends on so much more things than your skill so its not even worth to make discussion for "fairness" in pvp
#Poe_fix lf players to play with, do maps together and so on
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3148918
"
smfc84 wrote:
only fair pvp game is chess , all other depends on so much more things than your skill so its not even worth to make discussion for "fairness" in pvp

There are multiple games far more fair than chess. And even if chess was some godly one of a kind thing it would still be retarded not to even try to balance other games.

And what is the point of making a thread about someone raging in a PvP game? It can't be the first time you see it happen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info