In addition to watching developer presentations and meeting our team, special guests and fellow community members, ExileCon attendees will be able to check out and purchase a variety of Path of Exile merchandise we've made for this convention. Today we'd like to give you a glimpse of the goodies that are available.

ExileCon merchandise includes a selection of clothing (T-shirts, hoodies and caps), very cute plush Path of Exile monsters and various small items, such as vinyl decals, iron-on patches and even Celestial Cat socks (the most popular item amongst our team)! Have a look at some of the goodies below:

As we mentioned before, the easiest way to purchase our merchandise for now is to attend ExileCon this weekend, but in case there is any leftover stock, we will find a way of making it available for the wider community online.

Edit: Please note that we won't be accepting cash at the ExileCon Merchandise Store, only credit cards, debit cards and New Zealand EFTPOS cards.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
God damnit, i want ALL of this please D:
That'd be sweet. I won't be able to attend ExileCon, but I'd like to get my hands on some of those cool things. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Sweet!
of course
I want it all so bad! I would LOVE a collection of all the currency in a stress ball or toy version. If I could literally drop POE currency in real life... I would be forever happy.
Oh yeah! must get!
"
the easiest way to purchase our merchandise for now is to attend ExileCon this weekend

I mean I understand what you're saying, but still reads kinda funny ;) You're saying that the easiest way is to just simply fly 1000s of miles, enter a foreign country, find lodging, travel to the event, and... yeah.

even easier
instead of flying, you kayak across an ocean as Google suggests
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 10, 2019, 6:54:22 PM
Gotta have those sox!!! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Wow! nice :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info