How does generosity work exactly?

This is for my minions btw.

All skill gems are in a +2 aura implicit gloves.

I've got (generosity / vaal haste / hatred / war banner) linked together.

My generosity is 41% increased effect of auras.

My hatred is 26% physical as extra cold dmg.

My vaal haste is 14% move / 32% attack speed.

My war banner is currently 12% increased physical to nearby enemies while not placed.

So would the correct math on 41% generosity x 26% hatred be
(0.41 x 0.26 = 0.1066)
(0.1066 + 0.26 = 0.3666)
Final value of 36.66%

And I would assume that this follows the same for the other skill gems? Let me know thanks.
Last edited by garrison1 on Oct 3, 2019, 12:10:18 PM
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2019, 2:14:05 PM
Banner is effecting enemies - generosity will have no effect.

Not sure if it works with Vaal haste
"
Gravedancer wrote:
Banner is effecting enemies - generosity will have no effect.

Not sure if it works with Vaal haste

G shows up on both vaal haste and Banner. Yes it does in fact affect both. Looking for someone who knows the correct math on this stuff please. The wiki has nothing as usual, sick of being in the dark about this stuff.
"
garrison1 wrote:
This is for my minions btw.

All skill gems are in a +2 aura implicit gloves.

I've got (generosity / vaal haste / hatred / war banner) linked together.

My generosity is 41% increased effect of auras.

My hatred is 26% physical as extra cold dmg.

My vaal haste is 14% move / 32% attack speed.

My war banner is currently 12% increased physical to nearby enemies while not placed.

So would the correct math on 41% generosity x 26% hatred be
(0.41 x 0.26 = 0.1066)
(0.1066 + 0.26 = 0.3666)
Final value of 36.66%

And I would assume that this follows the same for the other skill gems? Let me know thanks.

Yes, all those auras are affected by Generosity support, at appropiate % for it's level.

War Banner is a bit special, but will affect your minions, as "Cannot support curse auras, or other auras that only affect enemies" is exactly that, only skills that only affect enemies are exempt of generosity. It will augment the (15-21)% range of increased accuracy for your minions, although you should not get the adrenaline buff and the increased Physical Damage taken for enemies will stay the same.

"

Yes, all those auras are affected by Generosity support, at appropiate % for it's level.

War Banner is a bit special, but will affect your minions, as "Cannot support curse auras, or other auras that only affect enemies" is exactly that, only skills that only affect enemies are exempt of generosity. It will augment the (15-21)% range of increased accuracy for your minions, although you should not get the adrenaline buff and the increased Physical Damage taken for enemies will stay the same.

Ok yeah I figured as much. Thought it might only affect the accuracy. Well at least that part is cleared up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info