Baron leech not working

Hello,

I just did a Chimera t16 right after this patch.

The map had only "can not regenrate life or mana...." and so on,
It did not have any other "no leech" or "less recovery" mods.

I had the baron equipped and over 1k strength, and the zombies did not leech life for me.

Full list of map mods:
- Area is inhabited by 2 additional Rogue Exiles
- 25% increased monster damage
- monsters gain a frenzy charge on hit
- players cannot regenerate lift, mana or energy shield
- players have 25% less area of effect
- 77% quantity
- 42% rarity
- +27% monster pack size
area is corrupted

...ofc, if that is no bug and intended behaviour, and I just overlooked something, go ahead and tell me. ;)
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2020, 12:17:44 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
google led me here, can confirm I experienced the same problem. No regen map and the baron leech isn't working. Can't believe nothing has been done about it since this post.
I have experienced a bug as a baron summoner many times this league, but I'm not sure it's what we initially think (the baron).

Sometimes the health globe shows as less than 100% when in reality it is full - and it looks like leech stops working when in fact you are full health. This can be tested, next time you see this happening - remove an item with life on it and your health will immediately go 100%. Another way to tell it is actually a display glitch - try using a life flask, it also will immediately fade and not actually bring your health back up. Not sure if this bug is new to this league as I skipped a league.

So whenever I see it happened I just left click my chest piece and place it back and all is working good again.
What's happening to me is Barron isn't giving me on console (Xbox one) the extra zombies per 300 strength. As a matter of a fact I have 1 less zombie then what the skill gem gives.
Last edited by RamenNoodles909 on Jun 27, 2020, 12:15:48 AM
"
What's happening to me is Barron isn't giving me on console (Xbox one) the extra zombies per 300 strength. As a matter of a fact I have 1 less zombie then what the skill gem gives.

The helmet has nerfed. Now it is

+1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies per 500 Strength

if you play Harvest league or bought a new version instead of legacy version
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info