We've just released the Havenwood Character Effect. This effect is a mass of autumn twigs and leaves that periodically swirl around you. To see how it looks ingame take a look at our preview video below. It is also available to purchase from our store here.

If you are on the lookout for something to pair this new effect with, you could try the Wasteland Armour Set, Wasteland Cloak, Wasteland Horns, Wasteland Sword, Wasteland Weapon Effect and the Wasteland Raptor Pet.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looks interesting
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on Sep 25, 2019, 11:14:42 PM
Not much of a character effect imo. Looks more like a aura to me.
This havenwood theme feels very generic overall.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Would've been better I believe if it was made like the huntsman effect, where it radiates from within the body.

Or have it like the Radiant Character effect, just in orange and have like a circular vine ring above or below the character and leaves are falling around you.

My favorite kind of Char effect are those that are connected to the character itself, like ebony or zenith.

I think those are the future and can be build upon, the swirly ones need some OOMPH to be really something to consider.
interesting too see where that location is, 16 secs into the video :P
Perhaps time to buy points :D
<3
Groot zombie MTX, when? Thx! (really though I want Harbinger zombies)
Last edited by quironn on Sep 26, 2019, 1:54:01 AM
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info