We've just released the Crystal Earthquake Effect which replaces the standard effect of your Earthquake skill gem with purple crystals. Watch the video below or click here to get yours.

The effect is already bright enough, so for an outfit we'd recommend wearing something simple, like a combination of the Gloom Armour Pack with Pitch Black Gloves and Boots and the Smoking Hood. For a touch of purple add the Madcap Cloak, the Purple Character Effect or the Madcap Character Effect and the recently released Purple Crystal Apparition Effect. Finish your look by equipping the Colossus Axe.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Dank
nice!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Weak sauce.
Saved
Pretty!
can a bitch get her hat back
Crystal golems waiting room
Last edited by Пупырышка on Jul 22, 2019, 11:29:57 PM
Would kill for a crystal version of Tectonic Slam.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jul 22, 2019, 11:36:03 PM
That is pretty cool looking but I wonder if it would not be prudent to start making skill MTXs that are usable for multiple skills. This is already done for auras (though it all looks the same regardless of the aura) and heralds (these receive tailored looks). It would just feel like the MTX has more value and wouldn't require using the same or similar build and skill every time.

For instance, I could see using this same MTX with sunder, groundslam, ice crash and maybe even the new perforate to name a few. I realize that would likely increase the cost but theoretically would also increase the value and the likely hood that more people would be interested in buying them due to having multiple uses.

In addition, please consider expanding all golem MTX to work with all golems like the clockwork MTX. A simple color change depending on the golem skill would be sufficient.
i would say you should recommend gloom wings but they look awful on almost every piece of mtx
Dank
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info