We've just introduced the Purple Crystal Apparition Effect to the store. Applied to your amulet, this microtransaction summons a purple crystal ghost above the head of your character from time to time. Check out the video below or click here to get yours.

Try out this Apparition Effect with the Purple Crystal Armour Set, Purple Skull, Pitch Black Bandana and the Madcap Character Effect. For a matching weapon, we'd recommend the Darkprism Weapon with the Lavender Weapon Effect.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Stunning!
Cool!
<3
Less cosmetics more fossil stash tabs, thanks!
Somebody might like it. Not me.
Saved
really now $28 for that?

like.. can we get a chill out on the pricing of microtransactions?

I hope the fossil tab if comes isnt like $20-29 at this point..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Total waste of resources.
Prices will raise and raise meanwhile people waste the money on them, so... 50$ mtx coming soon
"
fluxofwar wrote:
Total waste of resources.

Ohhh a wild marketing expert appeared! You should get a job at GGG and teach them how to use there resources correctly! Genius!
Lol why does GGG like purple so much? Is it Chris' favorite color or something? :P Seriously, cool animation, but it would look a LOT better with different colors. Like, say, silver and red (like the Vanguard Supporter apparition). More generally, if you want to sell apparitions, I advise you take your creative inspirations from the Empyrean, Crucible and Pitfighter apparition designs. Cheers! :)
Last edited by Exile009 on Jul 17, 2019, 1:44:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info