We're happy to announce that the huge Pet sale which started yesterday, will run for all week! More than 80 pets are available at discounted prices, including the community popular Celestial Cat Pet and the Gothic Horror Ghost Child! Aside from being fun travel companions, pets also work well in hideouts, so don't miss the chance to breathe life into your hideouts by letting some adorable dwellers in!

Please note that this sale excludes new pets which were introduced last month, as well as some old ones. They will be included into other sales.

The sale runs all week alongside other daily deals, and ends at Jul 08, 2019 11:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). Click here to view the full list of discounts.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
PETS!
PETS!
PETS!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Aaaaw, why would you kill the daily sale for a week...it was exciting to check out everyday :(
"
theFoffo wrote:
Aaaaw, why would you kill the daily sale for a week...it was exciting to check out everyday :(

There will still be sales that rotate every day it's just that the pet sale will be up all week in addition to the daily sales.
nice to know that :D
So you are reducing prices for pets. Will there be sales for pets after this?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
So you are reducing prices for pets. Will there be sales for pets after this?

This is a sale for pets. These are not their permanent prices. Just for this week.
Awww no Purple Scorpion?

I just want to give you my money :/
No dragons, no thank you.
Saved
Alright.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info