We've just begun our final month of teaming up with Twitch Prime to bring you these Path of Exile microtransactions free when you sign up to Twitch Prime. Until the 23rd of July, you'll be able to redeem these free cosmetic effects by starting a free one-month trial with Twitch Prime and linking your Path of Exile account to Twitch.

What are the benefits of Twitch Prime?

Claim monthly free games and in-game loot
  • Exclusive in-game loot for some of your favourite games
  • Free games included with Twitch Prime
  • Limited time promotions you won’t want to miss

Get special Twitch perks
  • Free Twitch channel subscription ($5 value) every month
  • Reign supreme with a Prime members-only chat badge
  • Exclusive Twitch chat colours and emotes

Twitch Prime is part of Amazon Prime
  • Shopping on Amazon.com is fast and convenient with free two-day shipping.
  • Watch your favorite movies and TV shows including award-winning Amazon Originals.
  • Listen to over 2+ million songs, ad-free on any device.

How do I redeem these microtransactions?

Once you have an Amazon Prime or Prime Video account, you link it to your Twitch account and start taking advantage of all the amazing perks Twitch Prime offers. To get started with Twitch Prime sign up for a free trial at twitchprime.com.

In most countries, you get Twitch Prime by being an Amazon Prime member and then linking your Amazon and Twitch Prime account. You can do all of this at twitchprime.com.

• Step 1 Sign up for a free trial of Twitch Prime.
  • Step 2 Create or log in to your Path of Exile account.
  • Step 3 Visit this page to link your account to Twitch or update your permissions if you've linked your account in the past.
  • Step 4 Sign in to your Twitch account on twitch.tv and click the crown in the top right corner then claim the offer.
  • Step 5 That's it! Fulfilling this process should automatically grant the microtransactions to your account.

Who can Redeem this Offer?

This promotion is available to Path of Exile account holders only on our main international server and only in countries where Amazon Prime is available. This offer can be redeemed on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Path of Exile on Twitch

Path of Exile has an active base of community streamers. With your Twitch Prime subscription you'll be granted a free subscription to your favourite streamer! Be sure to check out our community streamers over on Twitch.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Did you know that in addition to these free mtx you can subscribe to your favorite Twitch streamer for free with Twitch Prime? You really do learn something new every day.
Last edited by LaFleur90 on Jun 24, 2019, 5:13:53 PM
free, but still are weak. only portal is ok. just an opinion
Nice, already have these but I'll always take a freebie.
i still havent received my last one from the other month, :( and they both say claimed but this one im giving time to show up but its been how long since the last bundle and that still hasnt shown up
Ironically, playing with ANY (even single) mtx gives a chance to crash, while playing without them makes game pretty stable.
Didn't receive last one and didn't receive this one. NICE SYSTEM YOU GOT THERE!
Graphics of the Steam Powered Portal do not match the Steam Powered Armor.

And can we please move away from floating neon tube lights for decorating your character and get back to actually substantial materials that you wear.
I still haven't gotten mine from last month. Was told to reset my cache and shut off all extensions. WEIRD how it worked with none of that changed the month before. Says it's claimed and I won't receive anything, nor will anything be done about it. I would suggest that you do not purchase amazon prime for this. only get amazon prime if you order a lot of stuff online. MTX not the best anyways, just don't waste more money on Prime.
finally i received, i had to load this link several times https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch
Last edited by SparkHawk666 on Jun 24, 2019, 7:28:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info