We've just released the Illusionist Weapon Effect. In addition to leaving a blue trail with orange particles, this microtransaction adds a beautiful glass-like effect to your weapon, making it transparent from time to time. Check out the video below or click here to get yours now.

The Illusionist Weapon Effect is the first cosmetic effect designed in the Illusionist theme. We'll continue to release other Illusionist microtransactions over the next few days. In the meantime, we'd recommend using this weapon effect with the Stygian Armour Set and the Mana Wyrm Wings.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jun 10, 2019, 10:38:07 PM
Cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Looks good!
the swing effect is nice. but i honestly hate weapon MTX that change the look of the weapon. i like to see the weapon im using with an MTX on top of it
Last edited by xMustard on Jun 10, 2019, 11:16:15 PM
so how does that look on bows then.... demo vids should show the effect on 1H, 2H and Bow at least...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
the swing effect is nice. but i honestly hate weapon MTX that change the look of the weapon. i like to see the weapon im using with an MTX on top of it

Agreed. This is why we have a 'weapon skin' slot *and* a 'weapon effect' slot. There's no real reason to blend the two.

And from a personal standpoint, I think the trails are a bit out of control. Weapon trails when you attack look great; when they're up constantly, even just running around, it just looks ridiculous. Imagine how stupid lightsabers would look in the movies if they did this. The occasional light trail is very effective -- see Akira's bike lights, for example. Doing it all the time? You might as well be JJ Abrams with the constant lens flare.

As a chronic altaholic and thematic customiser, I'd be much happier with simpler recolours and swing-only trails, or at least a decent amplification of stuff like crimson, azure, emerald and lavender. I rarely use the eye-bleedingly overcooked shit like Abyssal Imp, Pitfighter or Pestilence. Design rule of thumb: if you can't even see the skin anymore, the effect is overdone.

Less is more, TencentGGG. Less is more.

Theres shitload of just "effects" for weapons which do not change basic appearance, as long as theres a choice you should be fine ;)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Jun 11, 2019, 1:27:05 AM
When full set?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And if anyone knows anything about throwing money away around here, it's me. ^_^

Yo count me in xD
On the MTX topic its really a matter of prefference. I really like the new one. It currently doesn't go with my MTX setup but I will buy it in the future for sure.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info