[Cosmetic Item] Electric Wings

Hello,
So I've always been a big fan of electricity in all of the games I play. In PoE I play mainly lightning based characters with lightning outfits and what not.

I'm loving the new electric character effect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWDfGMGp52k

The thing that makes me sad is that there are so many different themes of cosmetic items in PoE like holy, demonic, nature, evil, cold, fire and many more and pretty much all of them have some amazing wings.

As much as I hate to say it the lightning theme is really lacking in back attachments compared to the amazing wings the other themes have. The lightning theme has only some backpacks with coils which produce a couple of sparks while other themes have full on burning wings and what not.

Overall I feel like the entire lightning theme is lacking in cosmetic items compared to for example a fire/demonic theme which has multiple wings / sets / effects.

GGG please could you create some proper lightning wings for all of the lightning theme fans? I'm sure I'm not the only one who is waiting for some amazing electric wings. Overall more lightning theme cosmetics would be great because the lightning theme is really lacking in cosmetic items if you really want a nice lightning themed character.

Here are a couple of examples that I've found after googling a little:

Last edited by Thial9292 on Jun 4, 2019, 7:53:02 AM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2019, 6:31:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info