We're happy to announce that we will be running a competitive Flashback Event from 9am Saturday May 11th (NZT) until 10am Tuesday June 4th (NZT). It will run in parallel with the Synthesis Challenge League which will also be enabled on the event so that you can continue your challenge progression. The event will include rotating mods from 11 popular past Path of Exile leagues. There are microtransactions, Mystery Boxes, Demigod's Immortalities and bragging rights up for grabs!

Event Details

The Flashback Event will have three random mods from popular past leagues activated at once. The collection of mods will persist in that area for one hour and the collection of mods will vary from area to area. After an hour has passed the mods will randomise for each area again. Each area will also always have the Synthesis League enabled which means that you can continue to finish your challenges while you compete in the Flashback Event.

The possible league mods that you could see in an instance alongside Synthesis are Anarchy, Invasion, Breach, Ambush, Torment, Perandus, Beyond, Nemesis, Bloodlines, Abyss and Harbinger. Delve, Incursion and Betrayal will still be present in their normal amounts.

As an example, the Dried Lake could have Synthesis, Breach, Beyond and Harbinger active for one hour and will then randomise to another assortment like Synthesis, Ambush, Perandus, Invasion and then again to Synthesis, Ambush, Beyond, Torment and so on.

You will be able to get the following quantities of these mods in any area where they are present.

• 2 x additional Rogue Exiles
  • 2 x additional Invasion Bosses
  • 1 x additional Breach
  • 2 x additional Strongboxes
  • 3 x Tormented Spirits
  • 2 x additional Perandus Chests and a 33% chance to spawn Cadiro
  • Beyond
  • 3 x additional Rare Monster Packs with Nemesis Mods
  • 3 x additional Magic Monster Packs with Bloodlines
  • 1 additional Abyss
  • 2 x additional Harbingers

Please note that Perandus and Abyss will not be able to spawn in Memory Void areas. The Azurite Mine will also not generate any Flashback modifiers.

This event is not voided which means your items and characters will be migrated to their parent leagues at the end of the event.

Event Variations

We will be running Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF and Hardcore SSF versions of the Flashback event on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Each version of the event will have their own Demigod's Immortality rewards for ranking highly on the ladders. Outside of the Demigod's, the prize pool will be shared among all versions of the event on all platforms (more in-depth information in the Prizes section of this post below).

Prizes

If you reach level 35 in the Flashback Event you will be instantly awarded a Glimmerwood Mystery Box. This is only possible once per account. Leveling multiple characters to level 35 will not grant additional mystery boxes.

These mystery boxes will appear on your account automatically when you reach level 35 in the event. To find them, press M to view your microtransaction stash and go to the 'Consumable' section. It should be there waiting for you to unwrap it.

On the PC versions of the event, we will be awarding an Alternate Art Demigod's Immortality to the top 3 players of each Ascendancy Class. Ranks 4-10 will receive a regular Demigod's Immortality. Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Immortality prize pool based on their ladders.

The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users will also be getting their own Demigod's Immortalities for each of their versions of the event. The only difference is that we have smaller communities on console and giving out 10 Demigod's Immortalities per event version is likely to be too many. The top 2 players of each Ascendancy Class will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Immortality and ranks 3-5 will receive a regular Demigod's Immortality.

Leveling your characters to specific thresholds can also put them in the draw to win microtransactions! The prizes and level rank required to be eligible for the random draw are listed below. For example, if you reach level 85 with one character you would be in the draw to win any of the prizes from the level 45-85 range. If you level two characters to level 85, you would increase your chances of winning a prize from this range. You can win more than one prize per account.

Event Questions and Answers

We will add more questions and answers here as they pop up.

Can I respec my Ascendancy Class?
No, Ascendancy Class respecs will be disabled.

If I delete my character, will I still get a prize?
No. Please do not delete your characters until after the prizes have been awarded.

Will I still be eligible for prizes if my character dies?
Yes.

If I level multiple characters will I have a greater chance of winning a prize?
Yes, every character you level will be independently in the pool for the prize-draw at the end of the event. This excludes mystery boxes where you will only be able to receive one per account.

Will the event be voided?
No, at the end of the event your characters and items will be migrated to their parent league. For example, if you're playing the Standard Flashback Event your characters and items will migrate to the Standard League at the end of the event.

When will I receive a prize?
We will be awarding Mystery Boxes automatically when you reach level 35 in the event. The other microtransactions and Demigod's Immortalities will be awarded at the end of the event. You'll receive a PM on the website to notify you when this has happened. Note that outside of the Mystery Boxes and Demigod's Immortalities that prizes are drawn randomly and are not necessarily guaranteed. We'll post on our Twitter to confirm when the final prizes have gone out.

Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

Can you migrate from Standard SSF Flashback to Standard Flashback?
Yes, this is possible. (The same applies to Hardcore SSF Flashback to Hardcore Flashback).

Best of luck to everyone who is participating! If you're unable to play, be sure to check out the action live on Twitch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Thanks GGG
cool!
Noice!!!!
wicked!!
PoEsports
HYPE!!!!!!

This sort of stuff really excites me. For anyone else that wants to send a clear message of support for enjoying mid/end league events, make sure to play and purchase your MTX's during the event. The biggest way to show your support is with your playtime & with your financial support.
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
Last edited by Steeldraconis on Apr 28, 2019, 8:39:01 PM
new race! :D
Cleasrly I can't read, ignore me
Last edited by Munsia on Apr 28, 2019, 7:56:39 PM
boring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info