We're holding a sale for all microtransactions introduced in the popular Fairgraves Mystery Box, with over 50 cosmetic effects available at discounted prices!

This sale will run from the time of this post until Apr 30, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) in your local time.

Check out the Fairgraves Mystery Box trailer below to see everything that's available or click here to view the full selection of discounts.

By the way, community member Kammell has arranged another community event this weekend! This time it's the SSFHC Synthesis Class Reward Level 80 Race which will start at 11am Saturday April 27th (PDT). Casting will be done by ZiggyD, Octavian and Brittleknee live on Twitch! The event is open for everyone, so if you'd like to participate, you can request an invitation here. Find out more about this race in Kammell's official post.

Speaking of events, we will announce the details of our Synthesis event early next week, so stay tuned!

Thank you for your support! Have a wonderful weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Does it take very long to build up your Synthesis map or however it works? Hopefully a month-long event has some speed-up mechanic.
IRON MAN
With this on sale "Fairgraves Mystery Box" I have to look at my wallet seriously GGG.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Yes, finally! I can't wait to put these on for then next league.
Keep waiting for the melee rework detail that you said will release this week
And if that is not a stupid and short event because ggg are too lazy to give us Flashback until 3.7 ...im disappointed. And because im bored im closing the wallet, ty.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
how about buy point and bonus free Glimmerwood Mystery Box?
Cant afford... going to Hawaii.
Saved
"
canilaz_ wrote:
And if that is not a stupid and short event because ggg are too lazy to give us Flashback until 3.7 ...im disappointed. And because im bored im closing the wallet, ty.

Someone completely missed them announcing the flashback event in may ? xD good job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info