The end is near, Exiles. And by that, I mean the end of the Einhar Talent Competition! Also, the world! The competition ends Monday, April 29th at 5pm (NZDT (Nice Zana Dancing Time, which is only sometimes)), and the world ends--... I should not spoil it, but you should really consider entering this competition soon. Today we are looking at some more of my favourite submissions.

'Einhar Shows How to Extract Currency and Unique Stuff' by Kardalak_IX

I had to stop giving such anatomy lessons. Too many exiles were asking me where the part with the belt of heads is. Belt of heads? Einhar has never seen such a belt! What would you even want with such a belt? I heard a story about a man who kept another man’s head on his belt. It is not a healthy thing to do unless you need that head for health reasons, such as to ward off the enemies of the First Ones.

Wooden Einhar-Statue-Shrine by Murstiisback

This is a much nicer way to ward off the enemies of the First Ones. Even I would consider having such an idol in my home, except I would not want to confuse my friends! I think my best friend Niko would forget which one is the real Einhar and which one is made of wood! Maybe that is why he tried to light me on fire?

Einhar's Crossbow by BigHotPotato

A mighty weapon! Many people believe a weapon should drive your enemies into the shadows, but such a weapon is no good for hunting! Though it is only a replica, yours has already lured a terrifying beast from the night and into the arena of combat! Beware, Exile, for that one has the eyes of a killer.

Einhar Cosplay by Zeroxero

That is a very handsome costume, Exile. Almost as handsome as Einhar. It makes me long for a hunt with many friends! I used to go hunting alone (it is too dangerous for that now), and when I was tracking the beast, I would pretend I had a little Einhar next to me, watching and learning the ways of the First Ones. Maybe one day we will hunt together, and you will pretend to be a little Einhar, yes?

'The Harvest' by raziel79

It took many years to master the Blood Thaumaturgy that I use when I capture a beast. I could not even guess how many times I sent a Chimeral to my menagerie, only to find a lump of meat and bones when I returned. The secret is to not think! That is what makes Einhar such a great hunter! I can tell this mini-Einhar is not thinking at all!

Einhar Cake by Dreyll

It will surprise you to learn that Einhar has a sweet tooth. Or maybe a sweet beak? Haha! A wonderful joke. The last time I enjoyed a cake, I was still living in Oriath. I had given the local baker a hound jaw, although he did not ask for it. He also did not ask for the hound that was still attached! He was so pleased, he hurled many cakes at me. I have tried many times to recreate his recipe, but rhoa ooze is a poor substitute for honey.

Please remember to check back next week when I announce our mighty winners!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
I want your crossbow in game.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
4.0 Crossbow hopes..
Great art by the way
Last edited by yoshis on Apr 24, 2019, 5:41:00 PM
Awesome stuff *_* GL for all competitors!
Stats of the crossbow???
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Stats of the crossbow???
It one-shots everything that isn't a red beast. :)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
In the competition, you will be a winner. ORRRR you will be FOOD. Hahahahahahaha...
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Good job
Saved
Nice model/sculpt, GG raziel79
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
the facial expression on that witch is great

that art portrait is superb
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info