[Guide] How to Link and price your items here, how to use poe.trade, and why

For more guides visit us at /r/pathofexileps4!

This is how a linked shop thread looks like.

Part 1 - Setting shop

Setting a shop thread is very useful if you don't have any premium stashes (because posting on the Item Board requires premium stashes) and even if you do have premium tabs, using the Trade Forums is a better way of selling high-end gear (see the bottom for comparison).

"Well that's great, but how can I do the same?"

I'm glad you asked Timmy. See below!

- Login to PoE website with your PS ID (see the right bottom for the PlayStation logo).
- Go to PlayStation 4 Trading subforum - you are already here!.
- Create a new thread.
- Click on your portrait on the top left side (see image below).

- Next, go to "Stash" and the equivalent stash tab, and start clicking on items you want to sell (see image below).

- Once finished, close the UI. The Content of the forum post will look like this.

Spoiler

- Press submit, and you are finished! Congratulations on your shop thread.

Bonus: Setting a buyout price.

You can add a buyout price for each item, or for a list of items.

and items will now be priced!
Note: Please note that the above image is incorrect! Please type ~b/o with no spaces between ~ and b/o. Sorry about that.

See here for a full list of tags here. This link also explains how you can set one price for a bunch of items (using Spoiler tags on forums).

Part 2 - Using poe.trade

How to Search for SPECIFIC items using poe.trade

1) Searching for a specific Unique item

- Visit http://poe.trade/
- Select your League (e.g: PS4 - Synthesis)
- Start typing the name. It should appear in the list, select that. See image below:

- Hit "Search!" at the very bottom of the screen (on mobile you may need to scroll a fair bit).
- You will get a list of items that are put on the PlayStation 4 Trading forums. See image below:

- If you click "Verify", poe.trade "checks" whether the item is still there. If you see "Available" it means that the item has not moved from the original stash position (and is still available). If you see "Sold" it was either really sold, or the seller has moved the item from its original slot and forgot to update it.

- Next to "Verify" you'll see the PS ID of the seller.

- If you click on the item name, you will automatically go to the forum thread that the item is listed on. If the item you want to buy has no specific price, chances are that the buyer wants you to bid. This is generally done via the forum thread itself. If you are a seller, having a listed price means faster trade because people are more likely to contact you. How to set a price for an item or group of items is explained above.

2) Searching for other items
- One of the most powerful uses for poe.trade is searching for specific stats on any given item.

- Say you want to get a Body armor that has 400+ ES, and at least 30% fire resistance. Instead of scrolling through pages of body armors on Item Board, head on to poe.trade and enter the following:

Spoiler
League: PS4 - Synthesis (or whatever league you're on)
Type: Body Armour
Defense > Shield: Insert 400 in the "min". Leave "max" empty. "Shield" refers to Energy Shield (ES).
Mods > Select "total +#% to Fire Resistance" (or type "Fire"; this will give you a list of modifiers you can choose from), set the "min" value to 30. Leave "max" empty.

- Hit "Search!"
- Whenever you get a bunch of items on the Search results, you can always click on any of the stats to order it from the highest to lowest. If you click on "Shield", it will list you the body armours that has the highest amount of ES with at least +30% Fire resist.

Part 3 - Using the ingame Item Board vs. using the Forums, when and why
- For items that are worth 1 alch or 1-2 chaos, use ingame Item Board. These are usually what the community calls "trash" uniques, or leveling uniques. Reason: Many people will consider going to forums, getting your PS ID, adding you on PS ID, and trading too much of a hassle for just a few alchs/chaoses.
- For very rare uniques, great rolled rares, rare enchanted/corrupted items, or just for rare items in general, use the Forums. If you have a great rare item with good rolls (high life roll, high resists, Weapon elemental damage, phys damage, mana regen, etc..) many people will find it easier to search for these exact values on poe.trade and go through the ordeal of finding you on PSN. This will still be easier in my opinion as opposed to going through 30 pages of Vaal body Armours.
- And obviously if you do not own any Premium Stashes, you cannot sell on the Item Board and need to use the Forums.

Shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2481543

PoE PS4 Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4
Last edited by Sezen4649 on Apr 9, 2019, 1:10:01 AM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2019, 12:06:13 PM
First of all, thanks for this detailed guide.

I have a few premium stash tabs and want to use them for trading.
Will poe.trade index them automatically, if I make them public?

So far this is not working for me.
When I check poe.trade my items are not listed.

Is there anything else I must do?
Do I need to trigger something on the poe.trade website?
Do I need to add a fixed price to the items on my public tab?
"
florieger wrote:
First of all, thanks for this detailed guide.

I have a few premium stash tabs and want to use them for trading.
Will poe.trade index them automatically, if I make them public?

So far this is not working for me.
When I check poe.trade my items are not listed.

Is there anything else I must do?
Do I need to trigger something on the poe.trade website?
Do I need to add a fixed price to the items on my public tab?

Hey there, OP here (another account).

Check our subreddit wiki for a Trade Guide, hopefully this should answer everything for ya.
Ikeda_Kouji on Reddit. I gave up on my native Japanese account for PoE because we can't make purchases on Japanese store.

Find our sub here: http://reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4
I checked the guide, but didn't find an answer.
So let me simplify my question :)

On PC:
I add items to a public premium stash tab -> They appear on poe.trade

On PS4:
I add items to a public premiums stash tab -> They do not appear on poe.trade

I know that I can get my items listed on peo.trade via creating a thread in the trade forums.
But the question is:
Can I list my items directly without a thread in the trade forums just by putting things in a premium stash tab, like on PC?

Last edited by florieger on Apr 14, 2019, 11:21:36 AM
"
florieger wrote:
I checked the guide, but didn't find an answer.
So let me simplify my question :)

On PC:
I add items to a public premium stash tab -> They appear on poe.trade

On PS4:
I add items to a public premiums stash tab -> They do not appear on poe.trade

I know that I can get my items listed on peo.trade via creating a thread in the trade forums.
But the question is:
Can I list my items directly without a thread in the trade forums just by putting things in a premium stash tab, like on PC?

Ahh sorry, I see your question now.
Unfortunately this does not seem to be the case.

"
xyz wrote:
I've added preliminary support for PS4/Xbox now. Only items listed on forums will be displayed. There is no online status indication.

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109153/page/566

and

"
xyz wrote:
"
Nightwoods wrote:
can we maybe get Acquisition back for console players?

At the moment there are no plans to support console realms in Acquisition.

Which means that unless GGG implements a way to publish stash contents to 3rd party users (or their own trade website), it will not be listed automatically. Considering that Sony is now involved I don't see it happening anytime fast.

Now GGG could in theory send this data to their own trade website and poe.trade could in theory index it from GGG's trade website, but that remains to be seen.

The fastest fix at the time being would be the ability to link a whole stash contents to a forum post with one click. Lets hope GGG comes up with something.
Ikeda_Kouji on Reddit. I gave up on my native Japanese account for PoE because we can't make purchases on Japanese store.

I ported procurement myself, works flawlessly https://github.com/Flenst/Procurement-PS4/releases

If you trust me: use precompiled binaries, get your poesessionid and your good to go.

Otherwise compile with visual studio.

If someone thinks "wow, cool!" I am in urgent need of fusion orbs ;)
"
Lari_84 wrote:
I ported procurement myself, works flawlessly https://github.com/Flenst/Procurement-PS4/releases

If you trust me: use precompiled binaries, get your poesessionid and your good to go.

Otherwise compile with visual studio.

If someone thinks "wow, cool!" I am in urgent need of fusion orbs ;)

Holy shit, this is amazing! Thank you. I stopped playing softcore Synthesis league on my Japanese account, but I have some currency I can give to you.

PS: On the unlikely chance that you end up developing a mobile app that does what procurement does, I will give you my entire stash, including few dozens of chaoses and a 5L fur shawl and many more :p

Edit: Unique tab doesn't display on this one, but I guess the original Procurement doesn't either?

Last edited by Ikeda_Kouji_USA on Apr 17, 2019, 1:37:41 AM
Yep, the Unique tab doesn't work here on the official site too. When they fix it it may be ported into Procurement too. But I wouldn't expect it, the map tab also can not be exported.

Keep in midn I just changed two lines of code, doing a mobiel port is way beyond my scope... ;) Although for sure a nice "learn to code" example.
Last edited by Lari_84 on Apr 17, 2019, 2:41:24 AM
Really appreciate all the great info, thanks for the guide. Do you by chance know any good app or site to price check rare items with specific mods, poe.trade doesn't let you manually search on mobile through mods and no sites I've found let you price a stash from PS4 data.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info