Garb of the Ephemeral is one of the new unique items in Path of Exile: Synthesis

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You need to stop this.

+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"Exceptional men and women of strong will can fucker a spark"

Love the font! /thumbsup
Elemental Overload with crit immunity but with a ramp up time and limited to 10 seconds. The question is how fast you gain these divine charges.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Asmosis wrote:
Zombie Baron's say hi.

752 int requirement says hi
20% character size, eh?
The divine dwarf.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Am I reading this wrong? It says on hit, doesn't that mean when YOU hit?
No "chaos damage does not bypass es" == vendor trash
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
No "chaos damage does not bypass es" == vendor trash

Come on, it would be vendor trash anyway, even with "chaos damage does not bypass es". 600 strength requirement for ES, intelligence based build? Give me a break. Like, yes, it can be done. But for what reason? Solely to use this thing? Come on. Looks like recently GGG hired several arrogant trolls, and they rampaging now. For instance:

Tombfist nerf, attack speed removed. Legacy version are spoiled by using divine orb. GGG's trolls statemant: do it, we dare you! Funy? Nooo... Just pathetic.

Then:
Pile of useless garbage called "uniques" or some weird quiver, overpowerde in an obvious way, for change. Pathetic again.

And last but not least, instead of fixing some real problems, like map tab bug, they do what? Some cosmetic changes to skill tree near Shadow, changed twice already. The peak of deplorability.
"
Bleu42 wrote:
Am I reading this wrong? It says on hit, doesn't that mean when YOU hit?

yes, when the player hits something with his char.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
This is a great chest if you can muster the stat requirements. Pretty much BiS for casters in the damage department.

Basically this chest gives you a 10 second buff after hitting anything 10 times. Now correct me if I am wrong but so far buffs themselves have never had a cooldown, just the skills that grant them. This buff is not granted by a skill so I don't think it has a cooldown, making it very easy to sustain.

The way the buff works seems more like a weird way to try to exclude DoT casters (which more often than not have a hit component anyway so it is kinda moot).

While I think this would work on a CI build using Shaper's Touch I think this fits more with a hybrid build. Use a source of Iron Will to make the strength damage bonus work for you (Repentance synergises well with this chest). Or just use attacks.

All in all a great unique chest. Great reward for a highly specific build. Good. More please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info