Garb of the Ephemeral is one of the new unique items in Path of Exile: Synthesis

What's the COOOOLLLDOOOWWWNNN?!!!

Seriously, the power of this item will be entirely dependent on how easily and often we can have Divinity up. Which makes it either godly (pun intended) or absolute trash based on that one little detail that you've chosen to leave out.

The requirements are up there, sure. And you have to incorporate self-hitting to make it feel good. But I'm still pretty damn sure you're not gonna let us have this kind of power up constantly. There's gonna be a cooldown (or, at least, there should be - else you're out of your minds).
Fucking awesome, out of this world, build defining, desireable, chase, godly, meta thumper.

This is what GGG has been lacking for such a long time now. Both this and the trigger quiver breathed so much life into poe's unique meta game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 7, 2019, 9:33:00 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
OMG CRAZY OUT OF JOO MINDS.

Won't be the first time GGG released a completely stupid OP wtf is going on unique in this game.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
You need to stop this.
Lol that is embarrassing, you can get slowed but aliies can't? Rest of the mods is just a shoty fossil armour. I wouldn't even have posted this unique.

I'll stick to real armour

Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on Mar 7, 2019, 9:50:31 PM
Likely going to be a chase unique unless it has a shroud of the lightless level of cooldown tacked on.
Hitting the requirements will be the real challenge, but mjölner is gonna like this. Add in some repentance and you got a pretty decent build.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
???

Image is broken. Can someone post an SS?
Zombie Baron's say hi.
Yes, no image for me.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
https://twitter.com/pathofexile?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
can see it on poe twitter

ummm....what the hell guys, lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info