Shadow area became even worse, but hey, no more triangles!

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

No? Also I clearly said for generic build and generic build is not AOE based and doesn't care about proj speed, so it's just damage you can get elsewhere.

Read: "If you make a Shadow but don't want to use ANY of the skills Shadows are usually good at using and can't use generic damage either, this is a nerf!"

Sure. And I can unequivocably say that nobody else cares.
"
Phantom_Omen wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Phantom_Omen wrote:
Yeah but the nodes they've added have so much value packed in them, it's kind of insane. I'll trade 1 passive point (if even) for that.

Like? I don't think they are particulary powerful for generic build.

So, a cluster like lethal assault; (3 nodes) 34% increased damage, 20% increased area of effect and 20% increased proj speed isn't "particularly powerful"?

I don't know man, I'm trying to find an equivalent on the tree and I'm not having much success. For example, if you put 3 points in blast radius, you get 30% increased area damage and 20% increased area of effect...

I clearly said for generic build and generic build is not necessary AOE based / cares about it and doesn't care about proj speed either, so it's essentially just some damage you can get elsewhere.

Also you forgot that you take extra point now so it's just 4 points for 34% damage, less than 10% damage each which is bad trade off...

Sure, it's good for SSF or until you get a good jewel or if you build around AOE and happen to come nearby, but overall it's worse now if you have to pay extra skill point just to get Shadow's crit / life / speed clusters - i.e. main reason to visit Shadow's area...

I can understand why you are confused abotu it though. 30%+ damage, AOE and proj speed sure look pretty damn sexy.

"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Don't you think that by stalking someone everywhere trying to mock them, you place yourself directly lower than that person? It's kinda sad when you care about someone so badly you gotta do it. You must have sad life. :( I am glad you give me special attention though. Keep it up. :)

"
Aynix wrote:
I wish they would buff your brain, maybe you would stop bitching about literally every single change they do in this game.

Officially joining Sun's haters club? Congratulations! Sit right there next to Boem. :)

Also you shoud learn to mask your sharp remarks to not look rude. That's not allowed.

You got ways to learn.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 6, 2019, 11:37:54 AM
I'll bite... what the hell is a "generic" build?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

He likely means a tree that can work regardless of the skill he is using. AKA jack-of-all-trades but master of none of them.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Don't you think that by stalking someone everywhere trying to mock them, you place yourself directly lower than that person? It's kinda sad when you care about someone so badly you gotta do it. You must have sad life. :( I am glad you give me special attention though. Keep it up. :)

I didn't realise two post's(not even directed at you btw) in your threads over what's probably five years time constituted "stalking".

I'm happy we now have established a firm grasp on your logic which explains a lot of the threads you make.

Enjoy the qq, whatever floats your boat, don't be surprised if other people don't follow your heavily nuanced way of "logic" though.

I don't care about being above or below people, take that worldview somewhere else, cheers.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
look at the others classes starting tree, they have just did the same as them.
Shadow starting area was just wrong compared to other classes.
you always have a line of attributes points around the clusters
"
Boem wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I didn't realise two post's(not even directed at you btw) in your threads over what's probably five years time constituted "stalking".

I'm happy we now have established a firm grasp on your logic which explains a lot of the threads you make.

Enjoy the qq, whatever floats your boat, don't be surprised if other people don't follow your heavily nuanced way of "logic" though.

I don't care about being above or below people, take that worldview somewhere else, cheers.

Peace,

-Boem-

Don't pretend that it's the first time you "chime in" my threads. It's not.

That's what miserable people do. The more you try to deny it the deeper your hole is.

And the best thing about it is that you just can't do anything about it. At all. You either give me me attention, exposure and energy by desperately trying to bite me with your hater's remarks or you just don't and leave me alone which is nice as well. :)
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 6, 2019, 11:45:49 AM
"
moumout wrote:
look at the others classes starting tree, they have just did the same as them.
Shadow starting area was just wrong compared to other classes.
you always have a line of attributes points around the clusters

Look at Templar's area - you need just one point to "bridge" it and the other point will be elemental damage.

After that change Shadow's triangles weren't that bad tbh.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Don't pretend that it's the first time you "chime in" my threads. It's not.

That's what miserable people do. The more you try to deny it the deeper your hole is.

And the best thing about it is that you just can't do anything about it. At all. You either give me me attention, exposure and energy by desperately trying to bite me with your hater's remarks or you just don't and leave me alone which is nice as well. :)

You realise what a post history is right?

I welcome everybody to browse mine and search for post's directed at you.

Posting in a thread you made has no relevance with conversing "with" you.

Just like my initial post in this thread was not directed at you but at the person wasting his time "with" you.

Similar to what i am doing right now, simply because i don't like people lying about me.

spin it anyway you want, if you lie again i'm prone to respond if it's just more bait without slander i won't give a fuck.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
KnightAgenta wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

He likely means a tree that can work regardless of the skill he is using. AKA jack-of-all-trades but master of none of them.

That's not a build then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info