Alongside the Synthesis League, we're going to be introducing a number of new damage spells and two new Auras that can benefit them. These are called Zealotry and Malevolence. We've also made a few adjustments to some existing auras.

Zealotry is a new holy themed aura that provides more spell damage, a small increase to spell critical chance, and a chance to create Consecrated Ground on hitting a rare or unique enemy. As Consecrated Ground now increases the chance to be critically hit on enemies within it, this further increases your critical chance. The aura works well with the improved Inquisitor Ascendancy, which has some new effects for Consecrated Ground like letting the Consecrated Ground continue to apply its effects for a few seconds after you, allies or enemies leave its zone.

Malevolence is a new arcane themed aura that provides more damage over time, and a small bonus to skill effect duration. It works best with chaos skills like the new Soulrend spell, but the damage bonus affects all damage over time effects like Scorching Ray, damaging ailments like Ignite and Poison, and cold damage over time abilities like Arctic Breath.

We're also making some adjustments to Anger and Hatred. The damage bonus from Anger has been boosted, bringing its added damage to a point that is comparable with Wrath. Hatred now grants more Cold Damage, making it grant a strong benefit for all cold skills, but the physical damage as extra cold damage has been reduced to compensate.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog
coo
pog
nice
HYPE
shake some things up

i kinda hope they fiddle around with reservation amounts too but i highly doubt it
Last edited by xMustard on Feb 20, 2019, 6:34:09 PM
Sounds sweet! I am a little sad about Hatred and the physical damage as extra cold damage being reduced, guess we will see when the numbers come out.
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Feb 20, 2019, 6:32:24 PM
goP
Pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info