At the beginning of this week our Hideout Competition concluded. Over the past few days we've visited hundreds of unique and creative hideouts submitted by the participants and today we're finally ready to announce the winners!

Check out the video with the top five winners below!

Top Three Winners

Prize pool
  • Custom avatar of a portion of the hideout
  • Hideout Competition Winner Forum Badge
  • Brutus Print
  • Shaper T-shirt
  • Choice of an Armour Set from the list
  • Hideout Decorations: Arcane Throne Decoration, Infernal Throne Decoration, Malachai Heart Decoration, White Lights x 2, Fire Gale x 2, Rain x 5, Blood Rain x 2, Falling Leaves x 5, Wide Light Beam Decoration x 5, Solaris Throne, Wisp Swarm Decoration x 5, Whale Skeleton, Ice Gale Decoration x 2, Burning Corpse Pile, Automaton Lightning Decoration x 2, Automaton Beam x 2, Sin Cathedral x 2, Innocence Cathedral x 2
  • Hideout Bundle: Energy Dome Decoration, Fireplace Decoration, Cauldron Decoration, Lightning Coil Decoration, Ice Bricks Decoration x 2, Fire Bricks Decoration x 2, Oriath Citizen, Automaton Decor, Beetle Pet x 3, Cockroach Pet x 3

Top Five Winners

Prize pool
  • Brutus Print
  • Shaper T-shirt
  • Hideout Decorations: Solaris Throne, Wisp Swarm Decoration x 5, Whale Skeleton, Ice Gale Decoration x 2, Burning Corpse Pile, Automaton Lightning Decoration x 2, Automaton Beam x 2, Sin Cathedral x 2, Innocence Cathedral x 2
  • Hideout Bundle: Energy Dome Decoration, Fireplace Decoration, Cauldron Decoration, Lightning Coil Decoration, Ice Bricks Decoration x 2, Fire Bricks Decoration x 2, Oriath Citizen, Automaton Decor, Beetle Pet x 3, Cockroach Pet x 3

Top Ten Winners

Prize pool
  • Brutus Print
  • Hideout Decorations: Automaton Lightning Decoration x 2, Automaton Beam x 2, Sin Cathedral x 2, Innocence Cathedral x 2
Underground City of Refuge by 0p3r8t0r

Spoiler
Hideout by elka_v

Spoiler
The Overtaken Templar Research Laboratory by Phoniks7

Spoiler
Four Ruins by paps

Spoiler
Hideout by ukune99

Spoiler

Top Thirty Winners

Prize pool

Congratulations to all the winners! We'll be contacting you early next week to arrange your prizes. Thank you so much to everyone who submitted your hideout!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
First

/edit

Congratz to the winners and kudos for everyone who participated!
Last edited by Talamoe on Feb 7, 2019, 8:20:25 PM
Congrats! NICE!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Awesome work everyone!
im sure im the first who say this. i dont think derrok deserves the top 3 with his dragons nest. its just because he is so popular and they know the community WANT him see in the top 3 no matter if his hideout is good or not compared to others. the moment he posted his hideout in reddit and it got upvoted into oblivion the decision was made no matter which hideout came after his. thats a thing which makes me a bit sad about this contest. (dont get me worng. his other hideouts are way better. but this is just "meh" compared to many other hideouts in this contest).

"
xardas149 wrote:
If you follow Derroks work you have to know he can do WAY better then this thematic bit incorrehent HO that relies WAY to much on 3x 35 dollar mtx pets for effect.

Don't get me wrong, Derrok getting a Top 3 just by proxy for his work is something i am totaly fine with. Derrok is great and even this HO would be deserving of top 10/30, but it just doesnt even hold a candle to the other top 3/5.

Sure u may want to address this as being false. but you do understand that he argument boils down that it is good work, but not his greatest and he got carried by his overall work. In my book this is the biggest compliment you can give to someone and I am for myself are fine with that.

It is fair to say Derrok is top 3 for his community without a doubt, his HO was not.

me and derrok are still good buddys if someone wonders if we are mad with each other

and to GGG: i hope you learn from this contest. making decorations cheaper or give us more favour. This contest was most for all the old playeres who played alot league before. there are many new players who are very sad because they had no chance for a winning because they would never get such huge amounts of favor (this includes, that they cant know how the objectives look like and need to buy them just in case to see if they are "worth")

here is a good link which explains the problem with favor

btw feel free to check out our Hideout Discord Server from Sayoka, Derrok and myself (guggelhupf) ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Feb 7, 2019, 11:33:43 PM
50 hours of work and I didn't even make the top 30
GRATZZZ
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
wow, really impressive.
Can't I count or there are 29 winners listed, not 30? %)

Edit: Now it's 30, seems it was edited.

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Feb 7, 2019, 8:48:27 PM
Some nice hideouts there
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info