We're only in the third week of our Hideout Competition and we're blown away by how many terrific submissions we've already seen. We've collected a few of the highlights so far and put them into a video but rest assured there's plenty more highlights to come!

Check out the individual submissions below!
Best of luck to everyone who's participating in the competition!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Amazing stuff!
So what's the deal with the new "Stashes" tab? :P

They all look amazing from these camera angles.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Wow! Amazing Hideouts!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Oh wow. Hard to decide which one is best. So many amazing ones! Pog
i wanna mine there :(
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
these are amazingggg
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
I was thinking of maybe participating, but seeing these... nope, not happening. I won't even make the top 1000 at this rate.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I was thinking of maybe participating, but seeing these... nope, not happening. I won't even make the top 1000 at this rate.

Pfff, do not complain, just make a hideout you'd like your exile to live in and you'll see it will turn out well. It always seems easier when someone else does it. ;)
And what's wrong with being 1001st?!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Nice stuff!

I was just about to put up my submission for the contest :(

Will there be another highlight video next week?
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info