Prefix cannot be changed Craft?

Hi, So I understood that to get this craft you needed to do the Plaguemaw Prophecy, which I did but actually got Suffixes Cannot be changed.

As such, I did the Feral Lords which is meant to give the Suffix one and was presented with no craft at all.

I ultimately did them all, to see if something was going on, and did the Plaguemaw 3 more times both in map and zone but alas no more recipes spawned.

Has anyone got any advise on this, or is my character now bugged and doomed to never have this craft?

(P.S. If I am bugged and some1 else out there has it who would be so kind as to craft it on an item for me I would be much obliged).
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2018, 10:38:38 PM
Bump, anyone who has any information on this? Quite an important craft that doesn't seem to be in the game atm.
found one recipe in the crystal vein next to the boss.
"
Farfan wrote:
found one recipe in the crystal vein next to the boss.

Was it the prophecy one?

Do you actually have the craft on your bench, or did you simply get the message? As I've read reports of people having the message but getting a different craft.

If you do have it, could you craft in on a weapon for me? I'll give you mats ofcourse.
ok, it seems that i got the "cannot roll attack " mods from next to plaguemaw.

i was sure that it was one of the "cannot be changed" mods.

either i cant find it any more or i was wrong. but that recipe was next to the boss.

its strange that you didnt find any recipe next to the boss.
maybe you got it already from a different location.
I did get a recipe, the problem is it pops up "prefixes cannot be changed" but then gives you something different.

The point where I didn't get a recipe is I did all 4 prophecies, each is meant to give you one of the 4 crafts (prefixes cannot be changed / suffixes cannot be changed / cannot roll attack mods / cannot roll cast mods). But I only got 3, with the 4th prophecy not giving any craft.

It appears to be bugged, from what I can tell the craft doesn't currently exist and I imagine it's getting very little attention due to the low amount of people in a position to metacraft at the moment... I hope it gets fixed soon.

/e hopefully a GGG dev sees this and looks into it, as I imagine it'd be a pretty simple fix.
Last edited by fitsu on Dec 18, 2018, 4:38:47 AM
In the new patch notes:

The "Prefixes cannot be Changed" crafting modifier can now correctly be acquired by defeating Inya, the Unbearable Whispers from the Unbearable Whispers V prophecy.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info