Help required : The Baron leech bugged?

Hello there,

I'm actually have some issue recently with The Baron.

Even with 1000+ STR, the leech provided by the item seems to not working properly.

Sometimes (map and delve mines), the leech is no more provided, it happened multiples times in the past few days (no issue before), and as i have changed a lot in my build, i've try to look to understand what could be the issue to trigger it and replicate, but found nothing.

- I always need to get back to my hideout to fix the issue
- Apparently (not sure), i need to loose 100% of ES (and a bit of life) to fix it and start leeching to work again.

If by chance, someone have any idea... i'm up for it. :)

(Character, Evo_DelveZ)

Thanks o7
Last edited by Ae_Evo on Oct 17, 2018, 10:46:54 PM
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
"
Ae_Evo wrote:
Hello there,

I'm actually have some issue recently with The Baron.

Even with 1000+ STR, the leech provided by the item seems to not working properly.

Sometimes (map and delve mines), the leech is no more provided, it happened multiples times in the past few days (no issue before), and as i have changed a lot in my build, i've try to look to understand what could be the issue to trigger it and replicate, but found nothing.

- I always need to get back to my hideout to fix the issue
- Apparently (not sure), i need to loose 100% of ES (and a bit of life) to fix it and start leeching to work again.

If by chance, someone have any idea... i'm up for it. :)

(Character, Evo_DelveZ)

Thanks o7

ES protects life. Leech applies to life not ES (barring taking Ghost Reaver). You have to lose all ES before damage takes away life (barring Chaos damage). You have lose life before you can leech it back. If you have full life leech does nothing.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Oct 17, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
Weird, because i get life leech while i still have ES sometimes and whitout looing all my ES, i walk into degen or get some chaos damages, and still can get my life back. But sometimes not.
"
Ae_Evo wrote:
Weird, because i get life leech while i still have ES sometimes and whitout looing all my ES, i walk into degen or get some chaos damages, and still can get my life back. But sometimes not.

Yes. Chaos damage bypasses your ES and damages your life. At this point you are not at full health and you will leech the life back.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Ae_Evo wrote:

Yes. Chaos damage bypasses your ES and damages your life. At this point you are not at full health and you will leech the life back.

Yeah, i get that.
So what's the source of damage i cannot get back by leeching then? It's prolly not a bug and i just don't understand the mechanics here, but still :D
Sorry for bumping the post, but the situation is still unclear to me.

If anyone have an "clearer" explanation of how this situation is present, i'll be really grateful. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info