This weekend we're hosting a huge sale on Weapon and Shield microtransactions! We're also bringing back The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box for a limited time. This gives you another chance to get the illustrious Sin and Innocence microtransactions for only 30 points! This is also your last weekend to get your submissions in for the Craft Competition!

Weapon and Shields Sale!

This weekend we're hosting a huge sale on most Weapon and Shield microtransactions. There's a huge selection that have been discounted. You can check out the full selection here.

The sale will run from the time of this post until Oct 16, 2018 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time) or 5pm Tuesday the 16th of October (NZDT).

The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

During the weekend sale, we'll also be bringing back The Sin and Innocence mystery box! This was one of our most popular mystery boxes and we're excited to be returning it to the store for this limited time. If you want to check out the rarities of each microtransaction in the mystery box, check out the announcement post or check out the trailer below for a reminder of its contents.

Craft Competition

The Craft Competition ends after this weekend which means it's your last chance to get your submissions in. The competition will close at 12pm Tuesday (NZDT) and we'll announce the winners sometime in the days following. There are many awesome prizes up for grabs and lots of amazing talented entries so far. We'd love to see your work! Find out how to enter here.

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much for your support.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
lol
Jey now
Saved
Give us more CLAW microtransactions please,GGG~
Ok, cool. Now people can get nuts and buy all those Sin & innocence Mystery Boxes all over again and then complain about it. Lol. Good luck.

I however am done with buying Mystery Boxes for now.
"available till the end of the bestiary leagues" Fail
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Oct 11, 2018, 11:33:31 PM
This isn't right. It was supposed to be limited to that time only.
Nice lol!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
Next up, limited time kiwi pets!

Making all kinds of gains.
Since you're so bad at keeping your word, might as well bring back the old supporter packs for a "limited time" only so I can purchase the packs that had the pets i wanted for a long time now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info