I can't even make a new Character please help me

Hey guys I can't even make a new character. It gets stuck after you pick up the first weapon and talk to the main dude. Then nothing happens. PLEASE HELP ASAP SO I CAN MAKE NEW CHARACTERS. GGG I BEG YOU HELP FASThttps://youtu.be/U6uT4Aq1Xdg
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 6:29:52 PM
HELLO GGG???? STAFF??? I NEED HELP. I WANT TO MAKE NEW CHARACTERS BUT I CANT SO YOUR GAME IS BASICALLY SHUT OFF FOR ME AT THE MOMENT. CAN YOU AT LEAST LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN THIS
I've had a look at your video, and it seems your character is not holding a weapon. Once you've equipped the weapon available to you after creating your character you should be able to progress as normal.

If that's not the case, please do not hesitate to contact us at techsupport@grindinggear.com and we'd be happy to look into this further for you :)
I will log in and try that. I picked up the weapon but didnt see it in the slot. I will make a new character and see what happens
Hey Ethan,

Thank you for the quick reply. I was starting to think I couldn't play PoE. Your answer seemed to do the trick. I had "auto pickup" turned off so it was in my inventory even though I swear I checked but with a weapon out it now lets me continue.

Thank you so much. This thread can now be closed
I am trying to made a charter for new league but I can't put a name in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info