Vaal Righteous Fire not working on Low Life version

As it currently stands Vaal Righteous Fire does not work with Low Life RF builds. The effect sets life to 1 and turns off normal RF.

In your post about Vaal RF changes however, you clearly stated you wanted to make it work for RF builds.

Is this intended behaviour?

This is in my opinion a big issue, making the skill useless for like half of the people playing RF. I really hope you can fix it so it works with Low Life. Like calculate the total Life and ES and subtract it all from ES. That way it corresponds to the behaviour of normal RF, which also doesn't degen life if you are Low Life.

Cheers
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 9:57:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same here. I had such hopes to have fun with my LL RF Guardian using Vaal RF. And got denied because RF turns off at 1 life, no matter how much you have ES :(
Yeah, have to go to town/HO and reset it to get it turn back on. So sad.
Realy hope this gets looked into, the only workaround would be playing with >30% and <35% life and playing a Lifeflask. Leveled as life RF in Incursion and realy liked the Vaal RF for finishing yellow monsters / bosses, after switching to LL im pretty sad that i can't use it.
I hope it gets sorted. I am running a life flask still just so I can pop vaal rf.
Looks like they intended for this functionality, confirmed by Rory. We'll need to reserve less life to be able to use Vaal RF:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8nj4yb/patch_notes_of_patch_notes_list_of_differences/
Damn that is a bit sad. I guess I will just have to stick to my pot I would rather that than reducing my life reserved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info