Lavender is a pretty colour.

More lavender

Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2018, 12:22:01 AM
ROFL
Censored.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I can't get over how gritty and low-key PoE looks these days. Thank goodness we've moved past that era of shining diamond kiwis and eye-searingly bright eternal weapon effects.

I ve seen you in town yesterday,you had radiant set!
Shame on the infidel.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
plenty of mtx to make your dude look pretty plain-jane.

it could be nifty to have an option to turn off MTX though, like from other characters. but i doubt that would be used often enough to merit the work it would take to create such a thing.

options are always good though.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I can't get over how gritty and low-key PoE looks these days. Thank goodness we've moved past that era of shining diamond kiwis and eye-searingly bright eternal weapon effects.

I ve seen you in town yesterday,you had radiant set!
Shame on the infidel.

I haven't worn my radiant set in months -- it's reserved exclusively for my Fate/Stay Night Gilgamesh attempt. I couldn't bring myself to use it (and silly shit like golden bladefall) without a ridiculous excuse like that.

I wanted to get it for some shiny cosplay myself but I guess I'll wait for innocence armor set.

Nero Claudius is better girl than Gilgamesh but Astolfo is best girl.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
personally i love the radiant set. its my go-to. i just wish there was a radiant/light/divine molten strike MTX of some sorts.

all MTX as seen
Armor: Radiant set
A.Attach: Harbinger Cloak
Weapon: Blood Reaper Skin
W.Effect: Pure Light Weapon / Extra Gore
Helmet: Harbinger Helmet
H.Attach: Holy Eyes
C.Effect: Legacy Character Effect
Footprints: Radiant Footprints.
Heralds: Divine Herald of Ash Effect

also used with White Cyclone. looks pretty epic

Hello TeleTubbies. Stuff like this is why I don't go to town much and stage in deserted act 5 town on logout so I come back there on log in so I don;t see anybodies obnoxious MTX.

My favorite Armor is Still Elite pack. Plain but looks nice.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 1, 2018, 12:30:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info