Made an xp spreadsheet for beachead

According to people it takes 18 rotas from level 99 to 100 on beacheads (108 maps), so I wanted to see what that translates into with the xp penalty at each level, may not be perfectly accurate, but should give us a good estimation for the amount of maps.

Site used to get the xp penalty.

Direct link to a picture of the sheet.

The google docs for it.

The important parts are bolded, the decimals are ',' not '.' to avoid confusion.

Source for XP needed for level.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience

Source for xp penalty.

https://www.i-volve.net/jol/poe_xpdrop_en.php
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 17, 2017, 11:19:13 AM
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2017, 11:50:23 AM
It is the best place for xp for sure
There was a post here a short while back that said "Beachhead is PoE's Cow Level". Couldn't say it better. It's the best place to level. It's out of context from the rest of the game. It's pretty mindless to play it. And, as soon as you start doing it, you lose respect for the game... at least in my case.
GGG PLS NO NERF.

Head runs are so boring people should be rewarded for subjecting themselves to such torture.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 17, 2017, 12:02:37 PM
Only thing, that holds me back from farming it is people with their christmas tree MTXs training my FPS, otherwise, without rotas it would be a reallyreally large investment to do them.

Edit: tried a poorjoys rota, 900 ms QotF headhunter wander doign the carry, 4 fps on avg and I died to a leftover volatile, then they already started a new run while I got back to the mapmachine and essentially got fucked over, yeah no rotas for me, this actually makes me fucking mad, what a fucking joke.
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 17, 2017, 12:44:24 PM
Ah, so my rough estimates weren't too far off :) Took me 33 beachhead runs to get from 96 to 97, so I though 97-98 would be about 50... Almost got it right. And that also means no lvl 100 for me this league. 73 and 108 runs is just too much. I'm gonna die of boredom before I get there :D
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 17, 2017, 2:25:58 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
There was a post here a short while back that said "Beachhead is PoE's Cow Level". Couldn't say it better. It's the best place to level. It's out of context from the rest of the game. It's pretty mindless to play it. And, as soon as you start doing it, you lose respect for the game... at least in my case.

Shagsbeard running Meta maps? No wayyyy
Yeah I wish the XP wasn't so good. It's boring as hell. It's an hour of slideshows where you spam movement skill to try and keep up while trying to attack before the whole screen explodes. Oh here's a harbinger, hold down right click for 30 seconds.
Now for the boss room. walk up to the portal and hold down right click in the general direction of the blue circles for 5 minutes.
It's really awful, but I feel like I'm missing out on that sweet, sweet XP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info