Quality vendor recipe managing

Hey Y'all!

I have written a tool today that can detect all your quality items in a public stash and calculate the items you need to vendor for quality currency.

How does it work?

My public stash tab with quality items:

Using the tool to find all combinations:

Vendoring based on the tool's output:

How to install/use?

You can find a installation and usage guide here!

Session ID??!

This tool requires your session ID to work, because for some reason getting items from specific public stash tabs required authentication for the stash's account. It is very important that you don't share your session ID anywhere else, because it can enable hijackers to fiddle around with your account.

Last bumped on Jan 14, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
There was something a while back that did this AND did the chaos/regal recipe and scanned for rares with the same name. Never used it myself. Just saw how people did... or still do. Someone will chime in with the name of it for google.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 2, 2017, 5:01:53 PM
Hugh, strange... , well this is version 1, scanning for all vendor recipies wouldn't take too much anyways, as you mentioned the other tool does this AND the regal recipe.

Well, when i searched for something familiar before i made this, i couldn't find anything. Care to direct me to that tool?

Edit
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Never used it myself. Just saw how people did... or still do. Someone will chime in with the name of it for google.
Ah well, consider my question obseolete, lol.
Last edited by Tarekis on Sep 2, 2017, 5:03:35 PM
Trying this out for skill gems and I'm getting this error when running the app:

"
C:\>poe-quality
✔️ Requesting your stash items.
❌ TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined

Any idea what I did wrong? I'm fairly sure I entered all the config info properly.
Last edited by ArsStarhawk on Jan 14, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info