storm burst channeling bug

bug reference number: 732,165,963

in this bugm the skill doesn't channel and it keeps blowing the bubbles up instantly after lunch,
happens randomly as you use it

drop box link to the video: please note iam holding left click without realise

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01bcamucxrtkomi/Path%20Of%20Exile%2008.05.2017%20-%2012.01.55.04.mp4?dl=0

thank you.
Last edited by firas on Aug 5, 2017, 5:11:39 AM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 4:19:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Happening for me as well, though it seems to be mostly when using Decoy Totem. Almost seems to happen every time my totem gets hit. Was going to post a thread about the bug, but since I saw this post decided to toss in here that it's happening for me as well.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Wanted to update and bump this. Tried Storm Burst with Unwavering Stance (to make me immune to stuns). Even when no enemies are in range to hit me, I still get issues with my channeling stuttering, which screws my range trying to hit far-off enemies.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Same Issue for me. Reference Number 3.541.537.856
Tried out in Hideout in Predictive Networkmode.
Found out: Happens when i start and stop channeling in quick succession -> after some tries holding the button Channels only 1 ball and explodes it even with held mouse. After releasing the button and not doing anything, other players see the character casting normally without explosions.

Couldn't reproduce in Lockstep.
Last edited by beginner on Aug 13, 2017, 3:53:03 AM
sorry for the late post, was out of town.

i quit my storm burst char because of this problem, and now i face it with my dark pact char when i use wither / blight sometimes it doesnt channel.

"
Found out: Happens when i start and stop channeling in quick succession

i tried that and its as you said if i change channel quickly it bugs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info