Is there a way to appear offline?

I read the FAQ, google searched and searched this forum and did not find an answer.

Is there a way to appear offline? thanks
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2017, 5:30:12 AM
There currently is not a way. I have hope that they would add the ability to sign in invisible at some point, especially since i can't keep people from adding me to their friends list and get bombarded when I sign on.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

isn't there a /dnd command now? I know that you will not appear offline, but you won't get bothered either.
If you think I care what you think, you need more of a life than I do.
This is seriously needed.
Much needed. Seems like it would be an easy add.
I've been wanting this from Blizzard for 10 years too, but it seems the technology just isnt there :|
This is something that CANNOT be implemented. (It's actually impossible due to how the API is coded!)
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Oct 10, 2017, 4:11:40 AM
lol @"that's how API is coded"
Do you realize their API isn't some closed 3rd-party code which GGG doesn't have access to but instead their own creation which they can change as they see fit? GGG just doesn't see the need to add "appear offline" option, that's all.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info