Will the legacy atlas map overwrite my standard map?

Hi. Just curious as my standard map isn't as complete as my legacy map.
IGN-LfiveCseven,gawd_
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2017, 7:00:34 PM
As far as I know, it is an actual merge. If you have any maps completed in the league they will be completed in your standard atlas after a merge.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 7, 2017, 9:29:54 AM
Perfect thank you
IGN-LfiveCseven,gawd_
"
mark1030 wrote:
As far as I know, it is an actual merge. If you have any maps completed in the league they will be completed in your standard atlas after a merge.

Hmmm, what if my standard atlas has different shaped maps? Do I end up with twice the ammount of shaped maps?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Good question...anyone?
IGN-LfiveCseven,gawd_
The atlas in standard take precedence when it comes to shaped maps and sextants.

More info here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5cmzlq/questionwhat_happens_to_the_atlas_and_the_sextant/d9y9yh9/
Last edited by Darthbones on Apr 7, 2017, 6:42:20 PM
"
Darthbones wrote:
The atlas in standard take precedence when it comes to shaped maps and sextants.

More info here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5cmzlq/questionwhat_happens_to_the_atlas_and_the_sextant/d9y9yh9/

#OfCourseAtReddit

Thanks for the link! ;o)

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info